Michigan ASW II

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
User avatar
whirledpeas86
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby whirledpeas86 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 am

er doctor wrote:
whirledpeas86 wrote:
cucullu wrote:Yay and hurray to everyone for the fantastic ASW review posts! The collegiality has already begun.

Hope I get a chance to visit in the next couple of weeks. Not sure I can make a decision about Hogwarts til I see it for myself.

Cheers all,
Cuc


I love the school and I love the people, but if I hear that word one more goddamn time I will...probably smile and politely ask that you not use it again. :wink:


Hey whirledpeas that's not very collegial of you!


It's too early to be collegial; the most I can muster up is moderate cordiality.

User avatar
er doctor
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby er doctor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 am

whirledpeas86 wrote:
er doctor wrote:
whirledpeas86 wrote:
cucullu wrote:Yay and hurray to everyone for the fantastic ASW review posts! The collegiality has already begun.

Hope I get a chance to visit in the next couple of weeks. Not sure I can make a decision about Hogwarts til I see it for myself.

Cheers all,
Cuc


I love the school and I love the people, but if I hear that word one more goddamn time I will...probably smile and politely ask that you not use it again. :wink:


Hey whirledpeas that's not very collegial of you!


It's too early to be collegial; the most I can muster up is moderate cordiality.


You just need to spend a decade or so working rotating shifts then you will realize that "early" and "late" are relative terms and "coffee" is the solution to them all.

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby AreJay711 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 am

[quote="er doctor']You just need to spend a decade or so working rotating shifts then you will realize that "early" and "late" are relative terms and "coffee" is the solution to them all.[/quote]

Added to the quotes section on my facebook page.

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:56 pm

NZA wrote:Wait.

I think I ate lunch with you guys. :shock:

Or...maybe you were with that other group of students? Oh, man, I have no idea. :lol:


Are you the TFA dude?

User avatar
whirledpeas86
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby whirledpeas86 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Excellence = a Habit wrote:
NZA wrote:Wait.

I think I ate lunch with you guys. :shock:

Or...maybe you were with that other group of students? Oh, man, I have no idea. :lol:


Are you the TFA dude?


Hehehe, I know both of you.

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby AreJay711 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:38 pm

whirledpeas86 wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:
NZA wrote:Wait.

I think I ate lunch with you guys. :shock:

Or...maybe you were with that other group of students? Oh, man, I have no idea. :lol:


Are you the TFA dude?


Hehehe, I know both of you.


lol not me I had my evil twin brother there.

User avatar
whirledpeas86
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby whirledpeas86 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
lol not me I had my evil twin brother there.


Well, your twin was trrrrashed.

User avatar
er doctor
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby er doctor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:01 pm

whirledpeas86 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
lol not me I had my evil twin brother there.


Well, your twin was trrrrashed.


Wow now I wish I had gone to more of the social events. Maybe next year I can see you all trashed!

User avatar
camelcrema
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby camelcrema » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:23 pm

whirledpeas86 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
lol not me I had my evil twin brother there.


Well, your twin was trrrrashed.


So trashed that he logged on to TLS and tried to organize a bar night in this thread at "Ble Leperchan" a couple of pages back. :D

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby AreJay711 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

camelcrema wrote:
whirledpeas86 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
lol not me I had my evil twin brother there.


Well, your twin was trrrrashed.


So trashed that he logged on to TLS and tried to organize a bar night in this thread at "Ble Leperchan" a couple of pages back. :D


That bastard logged onto my account!?!

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
camelcrema wrote:
whirledpeas86 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
lol not me I had my evil twin brother there.


Well, your twin was trrrrashed.


So trashed that he logged on to TLS and tried to organize a bar night in this thread at "Ble Leperchan" a couple of pages back. :D


That bastard logged onto my account!?!


This is a great exchange.

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby NZA » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Excellence = a Habit wrote:
NZA wrote:Wait.

I think I ate lunch with you guys. :shock:

Or...maybe you were with that other group of students? Oh, man, I have no idea. :lol:


Are you the TFA dude?

Chief Counsel dude.

User avatar
nerdherder
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby nerdherder » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Rando question: Does Michigan have a Law Revue? (or something similar to those at other schools)

rui
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:49 am

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby rui » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Excellence = a Habit wrote:Are you the TFA dude?


TFA dude said he wasn't on TLS (we sat next to each other on the Flyer back to DTW).

User avatar
er doctor
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby er doctor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:59 pm

rui wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:Are you the TFA dude?


TFA dude said he wasn't on TLS (we sat next to each other on the Flyer back to DTW).


Not on TLS? Then how did he get into a good law school?

User avatar
camelcrema
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby camelcrema » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 pm

er doctor wrote:
rui wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:Are you the TFA dude?


TFA dude said he wasn't on TLS (we sat next to each other on the Flyer back to DTW).


Not on TLS? Then how did he get into a good law school?


Right?! He didn't even seem to understand why I would incessantly call Habit by her TLS name.

User avatar
whirledpeas86
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby whirledpeas86 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm

er doctor wrote:
rui wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:Are you the TFA dude?


TFA dude said he wasn't on TLS (we sat next to each other on the Flyer back to DTW).


Not on TLS? Then how did he get into a good law school?

:lol:

I met an admitted student who studied formthe LSAT for three weeks, applied to five schools, and was dinged everywhere except Michigan. Kind of sounds like the perfect cycle to me and makes me sad I studied for three months and applied to fifteen schools. When I told him he had the perfect cycle, he asked me what a cycle is, so I'm quite convinced he's not on tls. :lol:

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm

whirledpeas86 wrote:
er doctor wrote:
rui wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:Are you the TFA dude?


TFA dude said he wasn't on TLS (we sat next to each other on the Flyer back to DTW).


Not on TLS? Then how did he get into a good law school?

:lol:

I met an admitted student who studied formthe LSAT for three weeks, applied to five schools, and was dinged everywhere except Michigan. Kind of sounds like the perfect cycle to me and makes me sad I studied for three months and applied to fifteen schools. When I told him he had the perfect cycle, he asked me what a cycle is, so I'm quite convinced he's not on tls. :lol:


More gold on this thread all day. We can only look at TLS-free kids and dream.

User avatar
er doctor
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby er doctor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm

I can only say this thread is having more of an impact on my decision than the ASW and every letter from Dean Z combined. I SO want to spend three years with you people (provided I can figure who you are IRL)

User avatar
artichoke
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby artichoke » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 pm

camelcrema wrote:
er doctor wrote:
rui wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:Are you the TFA dude?


TFA dude said he wasn't on TLS (we sat next to each other on the Flyer back to DTW).


Not on TLS? Then how did he get into a good law school?


Right?! He didn't even seem to understand why I would incessantly call Habit by her TLS name.


How is it that everyone remembers all of the exchanges they had?? I'm sure I met more TLSers, but I just can't remember! I'm sure my terrible memory will serve me very well in law school.... :lol:

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 pm

artichoke wrote:How is it that everyone remembers all of the exchanges they had?? I'm sure I met more TLSers, but I just can't remember! I'm sure my terrible memory will serve me very well in law school.... :lol:


You don't remember me? :(

User avatar
artichoke
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby artichoke » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
artichoke wrote:How is it that everyone remembers all of the exchanges they had?? I'm sure I met more TLSers, but I just can't remember! I'm sure my terrible memory will serve me very well in law school.... :lol:


You don't remember me? :(


Oh lord. I FEEL like I do. Should I? Is this a trap? Describe what our exchange was and Im sure I will remember...

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby AreJay711 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:35 pm

artichoke wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
artichoke wrote:How is it that everyone remembers all of the exchanges they had?? I'm sure I met more TLSers, but I just can't remember! I'm sure my terrible memory will serve me very well in law school.... :lol:


You don't remember me? :(


Oh lord. I FEEL like I do. Should I? Is this a trap? Describe what our exchange was and Im sure I will remember...


lol nah I was kidding. I mean we might have met have met but I really only mentioned TLS by accident.

User avatar
artichoke
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby artichoke » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:33 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
artichoke wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
artichoke wrote:How is it that everyone remembers all of the exchanges they had?? I'm sure I met more TLSers, but I just can't remember! I'm sure my terrible memory will serve me very well in law school.... :lol:


You don't remember me? :(


Oh lord. I FEEL like I do. Should I? Is this a trap? Describe what our exchange was and Im sure I will remember...


lol nah I was kidding. I mean we might have met have met but I really only mentioned TLS by accident.


Oh whew. I felt bad there... Those meet and greet events always kill me because I never remember faces or names.

Btw, does anyone know how I go about submitting my deposit?

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Michigan ASW II

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm

er doctor wrote:I can only say this thread is having more of an impact on my decision than the ASW and every letter from Dean Z combined. I SO want to spend three years with you people (provided I can figure who you are IRL)


I will tell you who I am IRL provided that you knit me a matching hat.




Return to “Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest