Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:37 pm
congrats!! when did you go to decision?
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:00 pm
congrats! seems like a few people have been getting in from the PWL.
did you get mail or did you find out by logging onto the admitted students site?
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:29 pm
oh god i hope i hear before monday
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 am
Congrats! Though I'm really ticked at Georgetown now. They're headed to waitlists and I haven't heard anything on my app....
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:32 pm
Last edited by gollymolly
on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:20 pm
my stats are 3.9/166/170
word came by snail mail
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:18 am
congrats! when did you get put on the pwl?
Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”