George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
laurossman
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:25 pm

George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby laurossman » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:44 am

Has anyone received a decision?
Last edited by laurossman on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

kennethparcell
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:46 am

Re: George Washington c/o 2015-2016

Postby kennethparcell » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:49 am

No, but I'm UR as of yesterday

User avatar
lymenheimer
Posts: 3979
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:54 am

Re: George Washington c/o 2015-2016

Postby lymenheimer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 am

This would not be the correct class year. I'd suggest editing the title to mirror those of the other applicant threads for this cycle so there is no confusion.

laurossman
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: George Washington c/o 2015-2016

Postby laurossman » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 am

kennethparcell wrote:No, but I'm UR as of yesterday

Yes, me too.

User avatar
cc1012
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:20 am

Post removed.

Postby cc1012 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by cc1012 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
janderson821
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby janderson821 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:26 pm

I have been in review since 10/1 as well

User avatar
lawandorder2019
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:11 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby lawandorder2019 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:50 pm

I've been UR as of 10/1 as well.

User avatar
thriller1122
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby thriller1122 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:14 am

I just submitted mine today. What are your guys' numbers? Is GW your first choice/backup etc.? Just trying to get a feel for things.

acceptme2019
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:58 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby acceptme2019 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:43 pm

UR since 10/1 as well. Looking at last years threads I don't think people really started getting decisions until the very last week of October, so I assume that is when the first round will go out.

acceptme2019
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:58 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby acceptme2019 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 pm

thriller1122 wrote:I just submitted mine today. What are your guys' numbers? Is GW your first choice/backup etc.? Just trying to get a feel for things.


163 and a 3.77. No idea where I stand

acceptme2019
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:58 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby acceptme2019 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 pm

cc1012 wrote:Been UR since 10/1. No decision here.

Same the struggle is real

User avatar
darlenealderson
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby darlenealderson » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Checking in as an applicant, no decision yet

laurossman
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby laurossman » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:52 pm

I'm going crazy.. lol. I know it hasn't been that long but I'm struggling to be patient. My numbers put me in that range of "this really could go either way." And I just want to know where I'm going to be living 9 months from now.

woodchuck78
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby woodchuck78 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:17 am

Checking in. Haven't applied yet. Anyone thinking of the Presidential Merit program?

User avatar
thriller1122
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby thriller1122 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:02 am

laurossman wrote:I'm going crazy.. lol. I know it hasn't been that long but I'm struggling to be patient. My numbers put me in that range of "this really could go either way." And I just want to know where I'm going to be living 9 months from now.


Me too. And I thought nothing could be worse than grey day... how foolish of me!

vitaquonex
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:38 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby vitaquonex » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:24 am

thriller1122 wrote:
laurossman wrote:I'm going crazy.. lol. I know it hasn't been that long but I'm struggling to be patient. My numbers put me in that range of "this really could go either way." And I just want to know where I'm going to be living 9 months from now.


Me too. And I thought nothing could be worse than grey day... how foolish of me!


I've resigned myself to the fact that law school is one long grey day. Exams, 1L summer job search, OCI for 2L summer, Callbacks, OCI during 3L if no offered, Bar results, and then the real fun begins.

acceptme2019
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:58 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby acceptme2019 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Last year this friday they sent out acceptances. Has anyone heard anything?

User avatar
cc1012
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:20 am

Post removed.

Postby cc1012 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by cc1012 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acceptme2019
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:58 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby acceptme2019 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 pm

cc1012 wrote:
acceptme2019 wrote:Last year this friday they sent out acceptances. Has anyone heard anything?


Still UR since early October.

Nothing yet.


Same since october 1st! I wonder what is taking so long. I applied the day the application came out.

User avatar
nicola16
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Post removed.

Postby nicola16 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by nicola16 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dexter97
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby Dexter97 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Anyone get an unsolicited fee waiver? Ive been waiting for one.

Scalvert
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby Scalvert » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Dexter97 wrote:Anyone get an unsolicited fee waiver? Ive been waiting for one.


I stopped waiting and requested one Friday via email. I'll let you know if It worked.

User avatar
tflan19
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby tflan19 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:35 pm

nicola16 wrote:Checking in! Went complete 10/22 and under review 10/27. Anyone know how notifications go out (mail, email, call)?


from the 2018 "what to expect when you're expecting" thread;

LawsRUs wrote:GW

Acceptances: Email. Title: "Congratulations from George Washington Law!"
Packet comes via snail mail in a few weeks.


Hoping for early this week!

User avatar
cub1014
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:30 am

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby cub1014 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:19 am

vitaquonex wrote:
thriller1122 wrote:
laurossman wrote:I'm going crazy.. lol. I know it hasn't been that long but I'm struggling to be patient. My numbers put me in that range of "this really could go either way." And I just want to know where I'm going to be living 9 months from now.


Me too. And I thought nothing could be worse than grey day... how foolish of me!


I've resigned myself to the fact that law school is one long grey day. Exams, 1L summer job search, OCI for 2L summer, Callbacks, OCI during 3L if no offered, Bar results, and then the real fun begins.


Wow you've really pinned it down.

Petrichor
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: George Washington 2015-2016 Applicants

Postby Petrichor » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:28 am

cub1014 wrote:
vitaquonex wrote:
thriller1122 wrote:
laurossman wrote:I'm going crazy.. lol. I know it hasn't been that long but I'm struggling to be patient. My numbers put me in that range of "this really could go either way." And I just want to know where I'm going to be living 9 months from now.


Me too. And I thought nothing could be worse than grey day... how foolish of me!


I've resigned myself to the fact that law school is one long grey day. Exams, 1L summer job search, OCI for 2L summer, Callbacks, OCI during 3L if no offered, Bar results, and then the real fun begins.


Wow you've really pinned it down.


plus the 7-8 years of being an associate before finding out if you made partner or not, if so, equity vs non-equity, etc...




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan9257, Eli1, Exabot [Bot], jibrahim23, minsnail, NavyNuke, profdogwalker, randomtlsaccount, wannabegenius and 15 guests