Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 am
I have been waitlisted at 1 school so far. My question is if I go ahead & pay the deposit for school 2 to hedge my bets in case school 1 doesn't pull me from the waitlist will I be liable for the entire tuition in the event that I do get into school 1. My nightmare is that I will enroll in school 2 then sometime over the summer school 1 will pull me from the waitlist but I would still owe the tuition to school 2 as well. I'm OK with losing the deposit as long as it isn't more. Sorry if this question is worded difficultly. Thanks ahead.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mse2020 and 10 guests