Applications will be available September 1
NOTE: UVA does give out solicited merit-based fee waivers. I received mine on 22 July, 2011.
Application Instructions: http://www.law.virginia.edu/html/prospectives/jdapp.htm
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score (or GMAT score if applying for the J.D./M.B.A. program, if the applicant wishes).
- Transcript of prior academic record, submitted through the Credential Assembly Service (CAS)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement(s) and résumé; additional personal statements or any other addenda may be submitted.
- $80 application fee
- Application for In-State Educational Privileges, if seeking classification as a resident student
Important Dates: http://www.law.virginia.edu/html/prospectives/jdapp.htm
We will begin receiving applications for the J.D. program on Sept. 1, 2011. Applying on or before March 1, 2012 guarantees that we will issue a decision no later than April 15, 2012.
JD Status Checker: https://law17.law.virginia.edu/YourStat ... logon.aspx
c/o 2014 Reference Threads:
Countdown Timer to first date that applicants can submit application:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/cus ... =00&p0=179
UVA Decision Date Graph, 2009-2010
Decision Date Spreadsheet for Oct/Nov Apps:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... 37MF#gid=0
LSN 2011-2012 Cycle Applicants: http://uva.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants
LSN 2010-2011 Cycle Applicants: http://uva.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants/1011/