- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm
- I have an addendum about my upward grade trend which I wrote after I applied to Cardozo. Should I include it in the LOCI or as a separate addendum?
- I already included "why Cardozo" in my PS. Is it okay to basically reiterate that in the LOCI? Or perhaps that is why I'm held to begin with?
- I am mentioning that I earned a 4.0 last semester, which is an LSDAS 3.8. Include both numbers or just the LSDAS GPA?
- Should the LOCI, resume, and possible addendum all be in one PDF, or 3 separates?
Thanks for any input!
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm
addendum about my upward grade trend
Is it okay to basically reiterate that in the LOCI? Or perhaps that is why I'm held to begin with?
yes. and elaborate
Should the LOCI, resume, and possible addendum all be in one PDF, or 3 separates?
personal opinion. the LOCI should be a physical letter.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, addie1412, AJ1010, Automotomayor, badgalriri9, bcapace, bellaboo, call-me-bubbles, cantexplaingottago, chandhi, GoBucks6612, GOODWORKSTE, Google [Bot], hammy393, jstans, Keilz, lillawyer2, mm2368, onecallthats all, Rich Uncle Skeleton, Smc1994, tinafeyclone, trohara14, VapidP, vho1791, Whittie and 63 guests