U. Of Florida "no decision"

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
haoledugan

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby haoledugan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 pm

looks like more decisions rolling out. Good luck to everyone.

drummerboy

Postby drummerboy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 pm

yea good luck to all of us in limbo

SixStrings11

Postby SixStrings11 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Still no decision for me :?

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 pm

SixStrings11 wrote:Still no decision for me :?

Same. Haven't done the whole number stalking thing that I usually do so I see no patterns. Has anyone who's been online for a while done this and seen any patterns? haha

SixStrings11

Postby SixStrings11 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 pm

alicrimson wrote:

Same. Haven't done the whole number stalking thing that I usually do so I see no patterns. Has anyone who's been online for a while done this and seen any patterns? haha

I read on the other UF thread that two of the people's whose statuses changed today claimed to be "long shots" and expect rejections.. but who knows

haoledugan

Postby haoledugan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm

alicrimson wrote:

You need to take a peek at the other UF board... it's quite impressive/scary.

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:31 pm

haoledugan wrote:
alicrimson wrote:

From what I gather from the UF board, it was a lot of 155-158's with 3-3.3 or 163 are with mid 3 gpas, right? Or do I need to learn to read again? haha.

haoledugan

Postby haoledugan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:35 pm

alicrimson wrote:
haoledugan wrote:
alicrimson wrote:

From what I gather from the UF board, it was a lot of 155-158's with 3-3.3 or 163 are with mid 3 gpas, right? Or do I need to learn to read again? haha.

can you clarify a little bit? thanx

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Clarify what a bit? The numbers of the people who posted saying they got letters issued today whether directly posted in the thread or in their profile are all 155-159 with 3-3.3 GPA's. I was just making sure I understood what the numbers were because I like to look for patterns to predict what the letters will say. I know its speculation but....hahaha. I like it. I'm still at No decision but good luck to those whose letters have been issued! And good sanity to those of us still waiting since early/mid November. haha.

SixStrings11

Postby SixStrings11 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:45 pm

alicrimson wrote: And good sanity to those of us still waiting since early/mid November. haha.

Cheers .. lol

haoledugan

Postby haoledugan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 pm

alicrimson wrote:

Clarify what a bit? The numbers of the people who posted saying they got letters issued today whether directly posted in the thread or in their profile are all 155-159 with 3-3.3 GPA's. I was just making sure I understood what the numbers were because I like to look for patterns to predict what the letters will say. I know its speculation but....hahaha. I like it. I'm still at No decision but good luck to those whose letters have been issued! And good sanity to those of us still waiting since early/mid November. haha.

I gotcha.

Yeah, I've been sitting in limbo at "no decision..." since 11/2! It's absolutely driving me NUTS!

drummerboy

Postby drummerboy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:51 pm

no change in my status either. maybe no news is good news.

haoledugan

Postby haoledugan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm

drummerboy wrote:no change in my status either. maybe no news is good news.

That's what I'm counting on! lol. This has probably been the only span of time since my status went "no decision made" that I have been happy to see no change in my status checker. That is, of course, based on the current responses and not to say that all of those whom have received a change in status will receive a rejection letter. :wink:

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:13 pm

haoledugan wrote:
drummerboy wrote:no change in my status either. maybe no news is good news.

That's what I'm counting on! lol. This has probably been the only span of time since my status went "no decision made" that I have been happy to see no change in my status checker. That is, of course, based on the current responses and not to say that all of those whom have received a change in status will receive a rejection letter. :wink:

Yeah buddy. First thing I did when I got home from practice? Recheck status for the 12th time today. Second? Exhale and hit TLS. hahaha. Last semesters are for 6 credits, netflix, and wayyy too much computer time.

gotcha

Postby gotcha » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm

alicrimson wrote:Yeah buddy. First thing I did when I got home from practice? Recheck status for the 12th time today. Second? Exhale and hit TLS. hahaha. Last semesters are for 6 credits, netflix, and wayyy too much computer time.

Lol, I'm taking 18 credits and I'm still hitting TLS and status checkers five plus times a day. It's a drug...

drummerboy

Postby drummerboy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 pm

the other uf thread is dealing with the pattern of decisions in the past week and is trying to predict outcomes based on last years stats. interesting. keep an eye on this thread

pinkcamellia

Postby pinkcamellia » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm here with y'all, no decision since 1/28. I still have hope!

drummerboy

Postby drummerboy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm

i too have no decision rendered some have been denied 2/28 and others are getting something saying ....in transit. what the hec does that mean. and for that matter, what the hec does no decision rendered really mean.

SixStrings11

Postby SixStrings11 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 pm

drummerboy wrote:i too have no decision rendered some have been denied 2/28 and others are getting something saying ....in transit. what the hec does that mean. and for that matter, what the hec does no decision rendered really mean.

"in transit" means a decision was made and their letter is in the mail. UF doesn't seem to directly post accepted or rejected on the status checker, so everyone gets "in transit" at some point.

UF claims "no decision" means just what it sounds like.. they looked at your file, and haven't decided one way or the other. They insist that it's not a hold.. but it kind of serves the same purpose of a hold.

drummerboy

Postby drummerboy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

thanks

ChiCubs14

Postby ChiCubs14 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 pm

2/21/11 -- "File Reviewed, No Decision Reached"

So just to clear up some things for my own sanity...

People that got the message "letter in transit" on 2/28 have been "rejections?"

So at this point it is a good thing that I have received no message about a letter?

If I get a "letter in transit" message on Friday (03/04/11) is that a good sign based upon the past?

Don't give me your "We're not sure cause its possible its different this year mumbo jumbo" I want some real genuine mostly blind guesses...lol

drummerboy

Postby drummerboy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

i cant wait to hear the answer to the last question asked

SixStrings11

Postby SixStrings11 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:26 pm

ChiCubs14 wrote:2/21/11 -- "File Reviewed, No Decision Reached"

So just to clear up some things for my own sanity...

People that got the message "letter in transit" on 2/28 have been "rejections?"

Yes

So at this point it is a good thing that I have received no message about a letter?

Seems that way, yes

If I get a "letter in transit" message on Friday (03/04/11) is that a good sign based upon the past?

Based on the past, yes.. a letter tomorrow seems like it would be good. If a bunch of us change to "letter in transit" there will probably be some numbers comparisons and we can come to a conclusion before the letters get here.

Don't give me your "We're not sure cause its possible its different this year mumbo jumbo" I want some real genuine mostly blind guesses...lol

Lili305

Postby Lili305 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 pm

1/21- "File Reviewed, No Decision Reached" was updated today 3/3 with the same status.

I thought my numbers were close to auto-admit for UF. I'm dumbfounded. At least it's not a ding, but I'd like an answer! :?

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Lili305 wrote:1/21- "File Reviewed, No Decision Reached" was updated today 3/3 with the same status.

I thought my numbers were close to auto-admit for UF. I'm dumbfounded. At least it's not a ding, but I'd like an answer! :?

Yeah, your numbers look auto. How late did you apply?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”