U. Of Florida "no decision"

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
mtothelissa
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby mtothelissa » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Current Status: Letter issued (5-10 days for receipt)
Current Status Date: 3/17/2011

Crossing my fingers and hoping to God, but I'm sure it's a WL which means Penn State for me.

User avatar
haoledugan
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby haoledugan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

I know pretty much everyone ITT is on the florida 2011 applicant thread, but how many of you out there are still waiting on decisions?? Can I get an "Amen, brotha!"?

User avatar
tea_drinker
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby tea_drinker » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:29 pm

yt
Last edited by tea_drinker on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 pm

haoledugan wrote:I know pretty much everyone ITT is on the florida 2011 applicant thread, but how many of you out there are still waiting on decisions?? Can I get an "Amen, brotha!"?


Amen, brotha :cry:

User avatar
haoledugan
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby haoledugan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:54 pm

SixStrings11 wrote:
haoledugan wrote:I know pretty much everyone ITT is on the florida 2011 applicant thread, but how many of you out there are still waiting on decisions?? Can I get an "Amen, brotha!"?


Amen, brotha :cry:



Sixstrings - seems like you and I have been playing this game the longest. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but hopefully we'll have this answer soon!

User avatar
Intraining
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby Intraining » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Still waiting since November, sending in a LOCI tomorrow.

Amen brotha

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:59 pm

haoledugan wrote:
SixStrings11 wrote:
haoledugan wrote:I know pretty much everyone ITT is on the florida 2011 applicant thread, but how many of you out there are still waiting on decisions?? Can I get an "Amen, brotha!"?


Amen, brotha :cry:



Sixstrings - seems like you and I have been playing this game the longest. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but hopefully we'll have this answer soon!


It's good in the sense that something in our application has kept us alive this long. They easily could have rejected us in any of the last few batches, but they're keeping us around for some reason. Hopefully in the end they decide to go ahead and send that acceptance

gators124
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby gators124 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Letter in Transit as of today at 3pm.

Uf undergrad 3.92/ 156

went complete in November. File Reviewed No Decision reached since Dec 1

leefair123
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby leefair123 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 pm

me too 158 3.6 biology major state undergrad

smackboy33
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby smackboy33 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm

me too...no decision reached still...158 lsat and 3.3 gpa

User avatar
alicrimson
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby alicrimson » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm waiting too...still... :roll: Also applied in October. Fabulous. Well, atleast I was early. I've seen a few people with comparable numbers and one even higher get rejected and I would chalk it up to their applying in February.

User avatar
haoledugan
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby haoledugan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 pm

I donno. I feel like my numbers and time of submitted application (9/27/10) should have secured a position for my - at least by now - but nothing yet. I'm utterly confused on what UF's doing. Or, maybe it's something with my application... yikes.

User avatar
alicrimson
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby alicrimson » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 am

haoledugan wrote:I donno. I feel like my numbers and time of submitted application (9/27/10) should have secured a position for my - at least by now - but nothing yet. I'm utterly confused on what UF's doing. Or, maybe it's something with my application... yikes.


I would say so. Maybe they're just waiting though and will send a letter right at the very end that says, "Alicrimson and haoledugan, You guys are accepted. Enjoy your decreased life expectancy and time wasted checking status checkers daily for 6+ months."

applicant135
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby applicant135 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:49 am

Anyone else still no decision since November? Hope a waitlist isn't in my future

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 am

alicrimson wrote:
haoledugan wrote:I donno. I feel like my numbers and time of submitted application (9/27/10) should have secured a position for my - at least by now - but nothing yet. I'm utterly confused on what UF's doing. Or, maybe it's something with my application... yikes.


I would say so. Maybe they're just waiting though and will send a letter right at the very end that says, "Alicrimson and haoledugan, You guys are accepted. Enjoy your decreased life expectancy and time wasted checking status checkers daily for 6+ months."


:(

User avatar
alicrimson
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby alicrimson » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

SixStrings11 wrote:
alicrimson wrote:
haoledugan wrote:I donno. I feel like my numbers and time of submitted application (9/27/10) should have secured a position for my - at least by now - but nothing yet. I'm utterly confused on what UF's doing. Or, maybe it's something with my application... yikes.


I would say so. Maybe they're just waiting though and will send a letter right at the very end that says, "Alicrimson and haoledugan, You guys are accepted. Enjoy your decreased life expectancy and time wasted checking status checkers daily for 6+ months."


:(


and sixstrings, of course :D

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

alicrimson wrote:
SixStrings11 wrote:
alicrimson wrote:
haoledugan wrote:I donno. I feel like my numbers and time of submitted application (9/27/10) should have secured a position for my - at least by now - but nothing yet. I'm utterly confused on what UF's doing. Or, maybe it's something with my application... yikes.


I would say so. Maybe they're just waiting though and will send a letter right at the very end that says, "Alicrimson and haoledugan, You guys are accepted. Enjoy your decreased life expectancy and time wasted checking status checkers daily for 6+ months."


:(


and sixstrings, of course :D


Phew. Close one

User avatar
haoledugan
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby haoledugan » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm

I would say so. Maybe they're just waiting though and will send a letter right at the very end that says, "Alicrimson and haoledugan, You guys are accepted. Enjoy your decreased life expectancy and time wasted checking status checkers daily for 6+ months."[/quote]

:([/quote]

and sixstrings, of course :D[/quote]

Phew. Close one[/quote]

Now to be known by all as the "Gator-in-need-of-aide Trio". or something

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

haoledugan wrote:Now to be known by all as the "Gator-in-need-of-aide Trio". or something


What do we think? Is tomorrow the day our acceptances get mailed?

User avatar
alicrimson
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby alicrimson » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 am

SixStrings11 wrote:
haoledugan wrote:Now to be known by all as the "Gator-in-need-of-aide Trio". or something


What do we think? Is tomorrow the day our acceptances get mailed?


Maybe. I think my lack of response is partially punishment for leaving them after two years of UG to go to a rival SEC school. haha. They're like, "oh so now you want me? well, you don't chew big red so fuck you!" Or something like that. In all seriousness, we could be the beginning of a waitlist situation. Though hopefully not. Though, that is preferable to the ding bar.

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:55 am

alicrimson wrote:
SixStrings11 wrote:
haoledugan wrote:Now to be known by all as the "Gator-in-need-of-aide Trio". or something


What do we think? Is tomorrow the day our acceptances get mailed?


Maybe. I think my lack of response is partially punishment for leaving them after two years of UG to go to a rival SEC school. haha. They're like, "oh so now you want me? well, you don't chew big red so fuck you!" Or something like that. In all seriousness, we could be the beginning of a waitlist situation. Though hopefully not. Though, that is preferable to the ding bar.


That's ok.. I turned UF down to go to UM undergrad.. Although I sent them a really nice withdrawal letter and even included that I hope they still consider me for law school.
And too be honest, I've been expecting waitlist since day 1. I've just been hoping for something better.

User avatar
haoledugan
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby haoledugan » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 pm

SixStrings11 wrote:
alicrimson wrote:
SixStrings11 wrote:
haoledugan wrote:Now to be known by all as the "Gator-in-need-of-aide Trio". or something


What do we think? Is tomorrow the day our acceptances get mailed?


Maybe. I think my lack of response is partially punishment for leaving them after two years of UG to go to a rival SEC school. haha. They're like, "oh so now you want me? well, you don't chew big red so fuck you!" Or something like that. In all seriousness, we could be the beginning of a waitlist situation. Though hopefully not. Though, that is preferable to the ding bar.


That's ok.. I turned UF down to go to UM undergrad.. Although I sent them a really nice withdrawal letter and even included that I hope they still consider me for law school.
And too be honest, I've been expecting waitlist since day 1. I've just been hoping for something better.


Agreed.

Dripworx
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby Dripworx » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 pm

"File reviewed, no decision reached" for me as of yesterday :(

User avatar
alicrimson
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby alicrimson » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 am

Going to San Diego for a big race until Monday night. Hoping for good news, though may have a stroke if my status changes while I'm gone. haha. Soon, guys, we will know soon.

SixStrings11
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

Re: U. Of Florida "no decision"

Postby SixStrings11 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 am

alicrimson wrote:Going to San Diego for a big race until Monday night. Hoping for good news, though may have a stroke if my status changes while I'm gone. haha. Soon, guys, we will know soon.


Good luck




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brinicolec, CaptKangaroo, curry1, JosefK, Lhcarter22, premalone, Specter1389 and 9 guests