(Incomplete) + $0.00 = Denial?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

(Incomplete) + $0.00 = Denial?

Postby ISTAND » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm

One of the schools I applied to has a status of Incomplete since 12/3.
Under mailings they list they sent the status checker on 12/5.
LSAC sent the Credential assembly, LOR's to the school on 12/6, yet they haven't bothered to update the status to Complete.
Under fees it lists $0.00. I've heard if you get accepted they change it to whatever the deposit is for. And I think if it's still under review it is left blank.

Does the fact that they haven't bothered to change the status to Complete plus the $0.00 listed under deposit/Amt due indicate I probably got an automatic denial? I was denied at another school and it switched from blank to $0.00 in the deposit/Amt due section. My app is "In Review" at another school and the section under deposit/Amt due is left blank. Is there any truth to this? Does anyone else experience a similar scenario (not necessarily with an Incomplete status)?

Re: (Incomplete) + $0.00 = Denial?

Postby Dwigt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Some schools do not change to complete until they receive the hard copy of the LSAC report. The 0.00 under fees just means that you haven't been admitted yet.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”