When do the rejections start rolling in? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Aggiegrad2011

Gold

Re: When do the rejections start rolling in?

Post by Aggiegrad2011 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

thecilent wrote:
FunkyJD wrote:
thecilent wrote:Oh okay; I'm sorry. Since he was a war hero, the department chair lor is more impressive. How could I have missed that? :shock:
I'm pretty sure the OP is a she. You slipping ... :lol:
I was actually going to go back and edit that right after I submited. Ehh gay marriage FTW.
Not FTW in California... Quite sadly.

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Yikes, didn't mean to sound pretentious. Sorry. I know people get all uppity if you say "good softs" and then it turns out to be captain of debate team or something equally silly. My apologies, I just didn't want to be ambiguous at all about it.
No, no.. I was only joking. It's everyone else getting so damn defensive who need to apologize.
Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Not FTW in California... Quite sadly.
Agreed.

FunkyJD

Silver

Post by FunkyJD » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

I salute the troops cause I'm a Merkin. No apologies from this Texan. Keep it up and I'll send Rick Perry after you.

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm

FunkyJD wrote:I salute the troops cause I'm a Merkin. No apologies from this Texan. Keep it up and I'll send Rick Perry after you.
lulz.

Aggiegrad2011

Gold

Post by Aggiegrad2011 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

thecilent wrote:
Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Yikes, didn't mean to sound pretentious. Sorry. I know people get all uppity if you say "good softs" and then it turns out to be captain of debate team or something equally silly. My apologies, I just didn't want to be ambiguous at all about it.
No, no.. I was only joking. It's everyone else getting so damn defensive who need to apologize.
I don't blame them, TLS breeds competition and competition breeds resentment and criticism. Comes with the territory...

It's OK, I'll tell 'em to talk to my Yellow Ribbon Program/Chapter33 monies when they step outta line. *Slizap*.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”