GULC Waiting Thread Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
almostfamous

Bronze

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Post by almostfamous » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm

This waiting is torture. Still 11/11. Maybe they'll update me again on 12/12 just to be consistent?

birdlaw117

Gold

Post by birdlaw117 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:15 pm

almostfamous wrote:This waiting is torture. Still 11/11. Maybe they'll update me again on 12/12 just to be consistent?
And then you'll get Accepted 1/1? Not a bad way to start off a year I suppose... But let's hope you hear back sooner! :D

calihopeful

New

Post by calihopeful » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 pm

coug11 wrote:
ansberryj wrote:is there anyone else that was updated to 11/29 but can't get the email with the log in info?
Yes, I'm with you there! I have no clue what it means... probably nothing...
I updated the 22nd and 23rd, and everyone from those dates seemed to be able to access the page accept me.. I then updated the 29th and was able to receive the email. I bet that they just looked at ur file and didnt make a decision. Youll probably update again in the next couple of days. Good luck. again this is just a wild guess based on my experience..

calihopeful

New

Post by calihopeful » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:28 pm

calihopeful wrote:
coug11 wrote:
ansberryj wrote:is there anyone else that was updated to 11/29 but can't get the email with the log in info?
I updated the 22nd and 23rd, and everyone from those dates seemed to be able to access the page accept me.. I then updated the 29th and was able to receive the email. I bet that they just looked at ur file and didnt make a decision. Youll probably update again in the next couple of days. Good luck. again this is just a wild guess based on my experience..
my bad except... not gonna do to hot in lawschool unless i step that grammer up

birdlaw117

Gold

Post by birdlaw117 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:32 pm

calihopeful wrote:
calihopeful wrote:
coug11 wrote:
my bad except... not gonna do to hot in lawschool unless i step that grammer up
Your subconscious took over. You just want that acceptance so bad!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

shanshan333

Bronze

Post by shanshan333 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Nothing in the mail today =(. Part of the 11/29 status crowd. I think I'm going to try the admitted students website because I am at the end of my pitiful rope.

calihopeful

New

Post by calihopeful » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm

I just called GULC because I had an issue with my address, (and wanted a little insight). When I asked if I could change it they said something was already in the mail.. I am part of the 11/29 crowd and was able to get on the website. So hopefully this means good things for all of us.

able to get on website= generated username, not actually able to log on

tipler4213

Silver

Post by tipler4213 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 pm

calihopeful wrote:I just called GULC because I had an issue with my address, (and wanted a little insight). When I asked if I could change it they said something was already in the mail.. I am part of the 11/29 crowd and was able to get on the website. So hopefully this means good things for all of us.

Bravo!

timmna

Silver

Post by timmna » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 pm

calihopeful wrote:I just called GULC because I had an issue with my address, (and wanted a little insight). When I asked if I could change it they said something was already in the mail.. I am part of the 11/29 crowd and was able to get on the website. So hopefully this means good things for all of us.

Good news. And, thanks for that edit... Gave me a little start there...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

birdlaw117

Gold

Post by birdlaw117 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Congrats!

forward

Bronze

Post by forward » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Why am I still stuck on 11/18? :evil: :evil:

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:03 pm

forward21 wrote:Why am I still stuck on 11/18? :evil: :evil:

Excellence = a Habit

Silver

Post by Excellence = a Habit » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 pm

tipler4213 wrote:

Bravo!
+1 Thanks for calling them!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Blindc1rca

Bronze

Post by Blindc1rca » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
forward21 wrote:Why am I still stuck on 11/18? :evil: :evil:
+1

Arbiter213

Gold

Post by Arbiter213 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

11/16 interview email, just had my interview (which was absolutely awesome and reallly made me want to get in). Hopefully ill update and get in this week :P

Non-Chalant1

Silver

Post by Non-Chalant1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 pm

*Checks mail...sees nothing...logs onto TLS...sees no else received anything either...pouts*

chstar

New

Post by chstar » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Arbiter213 wrote:11/16 interview email, just had my interview (which was absolutely awesome and reallly made me want to get in). Hopefully ill update and get in this week :P
any idea how the interviews have been panning out for applicants this cycle?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

TrustMeI'mAnActress

Bronze

Post by TrustMeI'mAnActress » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Booo. If they said they mailed things out on the 29th, why has no one gotten mail anything in the mail yet? :x

BDN213

New

Post by BDN213 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm

So, if we're in the 11/29 update crowd but still get the response that our log-in information can't be generated, does that mean bad thing for us? :oops:
It sort of seems that way....

yellowmellow

New

Post by yellowmellow » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:34 pm

coug11 wrote:

I'm in the same boat

almostfamous

Bronze

Post by almostfamous » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 pm

chstar wrote:
Arbiter213 wrote:11/16 interview email, just had my interview (which was absolutely awesome and reallly made me want to get in). Hopefully ill update and get in this week :P
any idea how the interviews have been panning out for applicants this cycle?
I think only one interviewed applicant (at least on here) has heard back so far, and he interviewed on the first of November...look back for Mike, he's posted pretty regularly in this thread

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

shanshan333

Bronze

Post by shanshan333 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 pm

BDN213 wrote:So, if we're in the 11/29 update crowd but still get the response that our log-in information can't be generated, does that mean bad thing for us? :oops:
This is my situation so I hope not :(. Someone just got in with my stats and I wrote a "Why Georgetown". It may be that they are sending our apps to the next committee and we don't have decisions yet.. I am still contemplating calling to see if I have a decision, but unlike the other poster I don't have an excuse like an address change.

TrustMeI'mAnActress

Bronze

Post by TrustMeI'mAnActress » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 pm

shanshan333 wrote:
BDN213 wrote:So, if we're in the 11/29 update crowd but still get the response that our log-in information can't be generated, does that mean bad thing for us? :oops:
This is my situation so I hope not :(. Someone just got in with my stats and I wrote a "Why Georgetown". It may be that they are sending our apps to the next committee and we don't have decisions yet.. I am still contemplating calling to see if I have a decision, but unlike the other poster I don't have an excuse like an address change.
If I remember correctly there were two groups updated on 11/29...aka two groups with different sequences of completed dates. There may be two batches.

shanshan333

Bronze

Post by shanshan333 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:08 pm

TrustMeI'mAnActress wrote:
shanshan333 wrote:
If I remember correctly there were two groups updated on 11/29...aka two groups with different sequences of completed dates. There may be two batches.
I didn't start looking at my status checker until recently so I really wouldn't know which group I am apart of. Hopefully the latter one. If I called them and asked about the decision, I guess I would know for sure. I just know from an adcoms perspective, how annoying that would be.

T6Hopeful

Silver

Post by T6Hopeful » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Nothing in the mail today for me either (last complete 11/29).

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”