To all University of San Francisco Law Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Scotch Tape

To all University of San Francisco Law Applicants

Postby Scotch Tape » Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

On the USF Law status checker page

My application has been submitted for almost 2 months now and my status is still listed as "Application Complete."

I have recently noticed that an e-mail address was added on my status checker page.

(The USF Law applications only asks for 1 e-mail address.)

In the Bio/Address/Demographics Box:

Email: private e-mail address I supplied with application (this has always been listed since I got my status checker ID/Password)

2nd mail: XXXXX@usfca.edu <----This e-mail address I have just noticed being added.
Where the XXXX is the initial of my first and middle name and then my entire last name.

What does this mean? Has anybody else experienced the same? This is really bugging me. Thanks.

longroad

Re: To all University of San Francisco Law Applicants

Postby longroad » Thu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

This probably means you are in! I have been admitted, and the status area is completely blank for me as well. It seems like everyone admitted has a blank status. They will email you if you are in. Good luck in the day or two ahead!

PS: mine also has the second email you mentioned in the same format you mentioned

Scotch Tape

Postby Scotch Tape » Thu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

^^What do you mean the status area is blank? Mine says - Current Status: Application Complete

As for you having the second e-mail with the @usfca.edu domain it is super good news to hear this since you have been accepted. :D

I have been racking my brain over this e-mail address since I saw it and I cannot imagine they would do this if they were to reject me.

longroad

Postby longroad » Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Scotch Tape wrote:^^What do you mean the status area is blank? Mine says - Current Status: Application Complete

As for you having the second e-mail with the @usfca.edu domain it is super good news to hear this since you have been accepted. :D

I have been racking my brain over this e-mail address since I saw it and I cannot imagine they would do this if they were to reject me.

regarding the blank status, everyone's status area goes blank when they are accepted (seems to be the consensus). but if they are giving you an email, you must be in. every school that gave me an email in the second email area i ended up getting in (including USF).

legaleagles

Postby legaleagles » Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

why don't you just notify the school and ask?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”