Admissions Committee Question...

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
rossrobert

Admissions Committee Question...

Postby rossrobert » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm

I just had a quick question, who actually serves on the admissions committee? I have been e-mailing faculty from the admissions office and getting responses like " I will put this in your file and make sure the committee receives it when going over your application."

I've e-mailed people from the Director of Enrollment to Assistant Director of Admissions. Are these people present when your application is reviewed or does it go to someone else?

I know it's a dumb question, but I feel bad if I keep harassing these people if they have no say when your application is reviewed.

Thanks.

hotdog123

Re: Admissions Committee Question...

Postby hotdog123 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Cleverly disguised "help me blackmail/harass adcomm members" thread

gdane

Re: Admissions Committee Question...

Postby gdane » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Admissions Committee members are usually administrators, professors, and sometimes even students. It's a committee, so it could be anyone.

If I were you, I wouldnt email every person in that school simply because it would get annoying. Im sure this would not bode well for your admission to the school.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”