THE DING BAR Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
anderscooper

New

Re: THE DING BAR

Post by anderscooper » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 am

2012Lsatscore wrote:
dirtrida2 wrote:
lovelydarkanddeep wrote:Hey American,

I would like to throw out a preemptive fuck you. I applied four months ago and you are admitting people with worse numbers that applied after me? That's just rude. You couldn't offer me enough money to put up with your unrealistically pretentious attitude, rapping professors (wtf?), and terrible job placement record. Let's just end this here and now. I deserve better than this and better than you.

Worst Regards,
LD&D

Let me guess, you got the PRESTIGIOUS $20,000 one time scholarship?

:lol:
:roll: Uh-huh. Isn't it a fucking joke?!
second this. :evil:

Crowing

Gold

Post by Crowing » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Dearest MichiTTTgan,

Could your admission's clowns be any more fake with their attitudes in their correspondences? I suppose you need some way of distinguishing yourself when your employment prospects are no longer T-14 worthy and when your most famous graduate is Ann Coulter. The only reason Penn and UVA can even tolerate you as a peer is because your name lets them become MVPs. I'm glad that I instead got into a school with so much RIGOR that I never have to worry about opening an LS related e-mail that contains the phrase "what the what."

Because I'm so wowed by YOU,
Crow

Gold

Post by 20130312 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Crowing wrote:Dearest MichiTTTgan,

Could your admission's clowns be any more fake with their attitudes in their correspondences? I suppose you need some way of distinguishing yourself when your employment prospects are no longer T-14 worthy and when your most famous graduate is Ann Coulter. The only reason Penn and UVA can even tolerate you as a peer is because your name lets them become MVPs. I'm glad that I instead got into a school with so much RIGOR that I never have to worry about opening an LS related e-mail that contains the phrase "what the what."

Crow

Kabootar

New

Post by Kabootar » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Dearest Washington & Lee,

Ethics, MY ASS.

-Kabootar

warandpeace

Bronze

Post by warandpeace » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Crow
:lol:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

rabbitrun

Bronze

Post by rabbitrun » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Crow
Impressive!

EttaJ

New

Post by EttaJ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Crow

bananasplit19

Silver

Post by bananasplit19 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Crow

callmemaybe84

Bronze

Post by callmemaybe84 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Crow
You should tweet this #MichLaw #LOLS #WhatTheWhat

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

leximex21

New

Post by leximex21 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Uschoolqb10 wrote:Dearest Notre Dame,

I'm Jewish anyway.

Shalom.
Amen.

anderscooper

New

Post by anderscooper » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 pm

leximex21 wrote:
Uschoolqb10 wrote:Dearest Notre Dame,

I'm Jewish anyway.

Shalom.
Amen.
+1

anderscooper

New

Post by anderscooper » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Dear Boston College,

YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN BOSTON.

TL;DR - got into BU, could care less about you.

see you around,
AC

teiswei

Silver

Post by teiswei » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm

anderscooper wrote:Dear Boston College,

see you around,
AC
I hate to say this, but it's "couldn't care less".

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

bananasplit19

Silver

Post by bananasplit19 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm

teiswei wrote:
anderscooper wrote:Dear Boston College,

see you around,
AC
I hate to say this, but it's "couldn't care less".
I hate to say this, but your tl;dr is longer than your post.

+1 anyway.

WisemanAEKDB

Bronze

Post by WisemanAEKDB » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

First ding of the cycle, let's see how it goes.

I'm considering Berkeley's non-invitation to the faculty review to be a preemptive ding for tomorrow's bloodbath.

Dearest Berkeley,

I'd just like to apologize for not being holistic enough to be worthy of instruction from your university. Maybe I will apply in the next life, where I intend on being born as a URM who took 10 years post-graduate to form my own version of the peace corps. Maybe then I'll make it past the first review.

With love, (fuck yourself)

Wiseman

ManOfTheMinute

Gold

Post by ManOfTheMinute » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

WisemanAEKDB wrote:First ding of the cycle, let's see how it goes.

I'm considering Berkeley's non-invitation to the faculty review to be a preemptive ding for tomorrow's bloodbath.

Dearest Berkeley,

I'd just like to apologize for not being holistic enough to be worthy of instruction from your university. Maybe I will apply in the next life, where I intend on being born as a URM who took 10 years post-graduate to form my own version of the peace corps. Maybe then I'll make it past the first review.

Wiseman
+1

swordking90

Bronze

Post by swordking90 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Crow
Awesome post. Just curious: which school did you get into instead?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

simplycatalina

Silver

Post by simplycatalina » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

WisemanAEKDB wrote:First ding of the cycle, let's see how it goes.

Dearest Berkeley,

Wiseman
LOL. this is amazing.

2012Lsatscore

Silver

Post by 2012Lsatscore » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:40 am

Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

rabbitrabbit

New

Post by rabbitrabbit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 am

Oh, ha ha - you want to be "born a URM" so you can get all of the awesome freebie breaks that come with being a minority in America! So funny. Maybe you should have just worked harder and gotten better scores. Or maybe you should check out http://www.yoisthisracist.com

teiswei

Silver

Post by teiswei » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:13 am

rabbitrabbit wrote:Oh, ha ha - you want to be "born a URM" so you can get all of the awesome freebie breaks that come with being a minority in America! So funny. Maybe you should have just worked harder and gotten better scores. Or maybe you should check out http://www.yoisthisracist.com
Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNuyDZevKrU

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

rabbitrun

Bronze

Post by rabbitrun » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 am

rabbitrabbit wrote:Oh, ha ha - you want to be "born a URM" so you can get all of the awesome freebie breaks that come with being a minority in America! So funny. Maybe you should have just worked harder and gotten better scores. Or maybe you should check out http://www.yoisthisracist.com
I get what you are trying to say, but I think you are missing the point of this thread.

Also, for a second I thought that I had just posted your post (similar usernames) and I was confused and upset.
Last edited by rabbitrun on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

rabbitrabbit

New

Post by rabbitrabbit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 am

I think you are missing the point of racism isn't funny.

alwayssunnyinfl

Gold

Post by alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 am

Guys, this thread is supposed to be a safe place for people to come vent.

However, this person has not actually been dinged by Berkeley, yet, so carry on.

alwayssunnyinfl

Gold

Post by alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 am

Wormfather wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Guys, this thread is supposed to be a safe place for people to come vent.

However, this person has not actually been dinged by Berkeley, yet, so carry on.
True, but saying something along the lines of "...if I was a URM..." is going to go down like a lead balloon. Or is it float like a lead balloon? Either way Ding bar or not, that's beyond the boundaries.
Yeah, I really hate when people don't use the subjunctive, too.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”