THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
fonzerelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

THE DING BAR

Postby fonzerelli » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 pm

In this thread we retaliate by protesting what made XXX school somewhat suspect to begin with, and we're glad our decision was made that much easier by taking that ridiculous option off the table.

In fact, we didn't really care enough to try that hard. If we had sent version 4B from our personal statement library we definitely would have gotten in but who cares, I don't even care.

I'll start: Berkeley. Ding date: 01/14/10

Umm, I don't want to listen to global warming propaganda for three years anyway. I eat red meat. Back off peta, your toyota prius is burning dead animals too. Earthquakes. Too liberal. Volatile economy. Hippies. Whatever.
Last edited by fonzerelli on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zapatero
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Zapatero » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:50 pm

UMN. Ding date: 12/1/09

-19 last week. Mosquitos in the summer.

User avatar
fonzerelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fonzerelli » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 pm

ccs1702 wrote:UMN. Ding date: 12/1/09

-19 last week. Mosquitos in the summer.


Malaria sucks. So does hypothermia.

User avatar
davidicus
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby davidicus » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Michigan - Dinged 1/14

Ummm...cold. Failed state (I didn't think it was possible to have an economy worse than California's north of Mexico...but thank you for proving me wrong). Pretty dismal football program recently. Detroit. Auto companies. Rhymes with "bitchigan".
Last edited by davidicus on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

amichig
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby amichig » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 pm

UVA. Dinged 12/8

too many popped collared, stuck in undergrad, fratty gunners

User avatar
fonzerelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fonzerelli » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
fonzerelli wrote:In this thread we retaliate by protesting what made XXX school somewhat suspect to begin with, and we're glad our decision was made that much easier by taking that ridiculous option off the table.

In fact, we didn't really care enough to try that hard. If we had sent version 4B from our personal statement library we definitely would have gotten in but who cares, I don't even care.

I'll start: Berkeley. Ding date: 01/14/10

Umm, I don't want to listen to global warming propaganda for three years anyway. Earthquakes. Umm, too liberal. Volatile economy. Hippies. Whatever.



Dear Fonz,

I apologize for mocking your earlier threads (even though some may have deserved it.) This is a GREAT idea.


Dude, thank you. It's making me feel a lot better already. I didn't want to be a part of the Governator state anyway.

thorntll
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby thorntll » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

.
Last edited by thorntll on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fonzerelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fonzerelli » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 pm

thorntll wrote:One thing that makes me feel better: going to the LSAT Prep and Discussion thread, and saying, "Damn, I'm glad I'm not them anymore."
amichig wrote:UVA. Dinged 12/8

too many popped collared, stuck in undergrad, fratty gunners


UVA is lame. I live in Charlottesville... I don't know why people want to go there.


Perhaps we should be naming UVA a "POT Law School" instead of TLS? I didn't apply there so no personal agenda here but from what I heard the moniker does apply.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby stratocophic » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Thread win, I can't wait to go complete now. I'm gonna start popping more dings than a cash register soon and I'll come here to tell you all what a TTT Columbia is while I drop tears of shame on my keyboard.

User avatar
clem21
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:36 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby clem21 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 pm

NYU - 12/19

Purple is a stupid color.

User avatar
Zapatero
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Zapatero » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm

BC- 1/4/10

Smelly harbor. People talk like aliens. "Wicked" used as an adverb. Traded the Great Bambino.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby robin600 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

UofM today, def. not shocked by it because numbers are low, but as a Spartan grad I'm happy not to go to a school where some of the students think that anybody who goes to "the other michigan" is a total dumbass. Thanks UofM, but I was accepted there for UG, but didn't choose you, and I don't have the pleasure to choose you again. Oh well we kicked your ass in football this year, that's good enough for me!

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Veritas » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 pm

GULC - dinged 12/1

TTT diploma mill.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby robin600 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 pm

ccs1702 wrote:Traded the Great Bambino.

ultimate fail!

User avatar
Snoopy1216
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Snoopy1216 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

BC - dinged 1/4
Eew Chesnut Hill? What Boston was too cool for you?

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Veritas » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm

UVA 12/16

I can't think of anything....

User avatar
ccs224
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby ccs224 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Penn - 1/12.

It's in Philadelphia. Nuff said.

Flanker1067
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Flanker1067 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 pm

OP is a genius. I just got my apps out though so I got nothing.

User avatar
mayosmith
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby mayosmith » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:46 pm

UVA 12/16.

Because Virginia Gentleman is bad whiskey.

User avatar
ArtVandelay
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby ArtVandelay » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Lightning round:

Penn: I didn't want to have to sleep with a gun for three years anyway
Mich: If I wanted to live in a failed state I'd move to Mexico and save myself $120k
UVA: Jokes on you dude, now I have more time to work on my biceps and keg stands
Gtown: A law school inside the Beltway? That sounds like the perfect recipe for ethical integrity

User avatar
fonzerelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fonzerelli » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 pm

ArtVandelay wrote:Lightning round:

Penn: I didn't want to have to sleep with a gun for three years anyway
Mich: If I wanted to live in a failed state I'd move to Mexico and save myself $120k
UVA: Jokes on you dude, now I have more time to work on my biceps and keg stands
Gtown: A law school inside the Beltway? That sounds like the perfect recipe for ethical integrity


An exceptional round indeed!

It's early for my cycle, but I'm sure I'll be bellied up to the Ding Bar more next week as well.... I ED'd at G-town and it's currently being reviewed. I have an arsenal of pros or cons waiting to be unleashed with regards to that particular one.

We will see if the Ding Bar gets those comments or the "Sing Bar" which I may create later.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby robin600 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am

fonzerelli wrote:
ArtVandelay wrote:Lightning round:

Penn: I didn't want to have to sleep with a gun for three years anyway
Mich: If I wanted to live in a failed state I'd move to Mexico and save myself $120k
UVA: Jokes on you dude, now I have more time to work on my biceps and keg stands
Gtown: A law school inside the Beltway? That sounds like the perfect recipe for ethical integrity


An exceptional round indeed!

It's early for my cycle, but I'm sure I'll be bellied up to the Ding Bar more next week as well.... I ED'd at G-town and it's currently being reviewed. I have an arsenal of pros or cons waiting to be unleashed with regards to that particular one.

We will see if the Ding Bar gets those comments or the "Sing Bar" which I may create later.

Lol to the sing bar, but nobody gets to use the excuse "because it's a t-14" because we already know that!

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby 09042014 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 am

Cornell, they are the worst T13.

gocubs2010
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby gocubs2010 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am

ccs1702 wrote:BC- 1/4/10

Smelly harbor. People talk like aliens. "Wicked" used as an adverb. Traded the Great Bambino.



sold him actually

User avatar
fonzerelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fonzerelli » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am

Hey Berkeley, here's an organic, renewable source of energy: --LinkRemoved--




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Assasindowntheavenue, Baidu [Spider], mav1993, mlp12, NotAGolfer, pahuber2, ramp_999 and 22 guests