Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

mountaintime

Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby mountaintime » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Inquiring minds would like to know.

lawlover829

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Postby lawlover829 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 pm

wtf?

puppleberry finn

Postby puppleberry finn » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 pm

lame thread is lame.

Shaggier1

Postby Shaggier1 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Its actually not a bad idea. You would destroy your chances if you had to leave to pee. Id pee in the diaper, I dont care.

Cranium

Postby Cranium » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 pm

If taking a test causes you enough anxiety that you need an adult diaper then law school is not for you!

Law school is full of stressful times

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Shaggier1 wrote:Its actually not a bad idea. You would destroy your chances if you had to leave to pee. Id pee in the diaper, I dont care.

Sitting in your own excrement and urine for several hours wouldn't distract you?

Postby 02082010 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Cranium wrote:If taking a test causes you enough anxiety that you need an adult diaper then law school is not for you!

When 0Ls make definitive statements about law school, I always :roll:

Guardian

Postby Guardian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Mmm I think the best thing is to pee RIGHT before the exam and just sip a bit of water to quench your thirst. I did have some issues during PTs were I needed to pee. Just gotta make sure that doesnt happen.

Thankfully by section 3 you get a break.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 pm

hopefulundergrad wrote:
Cranium wrote:If taking a test causes you enough anxiety that you need an adult diaper then law school is not for you!

When 0Ls make definitive statements about law school, I always :roll:

I think that her statement is actually just common sense.

Postby 02082010 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:18 pm

I've been anxious/stressed plenty of times in my life. My first thought wasn't "I need to go number 2."

puppleberry finn

Postby puppleberry finn » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Pearalegal wrote:I think that her statement is actually just common sense.

It misses the entire point though. People wouldn't wear diapers to the LSAT because the stress makes them wet themselves; they would do so as epic gunners, unwilling to leave their seat even to use the bathroom.

mountaintime

Postby mountaintime » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:22 pm

puppins wrote:

It misses the entire point though. People wouldn't wear diapers to the LSAT because the stress makes them wet themselves; they would do so as epic gunners, unwilling to leave their seat even to use the bathroom.

Exactly. The reason I brought this is up is that I have actually heard of people wearing them to the Bar Exam.

puppleberry finn

Postby puppleberry finn » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm

mountaintime wrote:Exactly. The reason I brought this is up is that I have actually heard of people wearing them to the Bar Exam.

just because I understood the point doesn't make your thread any less lame, btw.

Postby 02082010 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 pm

mountaintime wrote:
puppins wrote:

Exactly. The reason I brought this is up is that I have actually heard of people wearing them to the Bar Exam.

So I thought I should stay in tonight so I can wake up at 10am to tailgate and decided to spend this idle time on TLS.... fuck it, I'm going out.

mountaintime

Postby mountaintime » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:27 pm

puppins wrote:
mountaintime wrote:Exactly. The reason I brought this is up is that I have actually heard of people wearing them to the Bar Exam.

just because I understood the point doesn't make your thread any less lame, btw.

Starting Monday, I will take five section PTs while wearing an adult diaper in order to truly simulate the 9/26 experience.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 pm

puppins wrote:

We are talking about someone using an adult diaper in their early 20s. That decision, anytime, for any reason is ridiculous.

I mean, its not that hard not to need to go to the bathroom urgently during a test.

Guardian

Postby Guardian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 pm

You might as well hand in your test and cancel it if you're going to go to the bathroom midway.

Unless you can somehow give the proctor all your testing materials, run to the bathroom, piss, run back, get them from the proctor, and sit back down all in under 3 minutes, then you will have effectively wiped out your chances of finishing the section in time. (even 3 minutes is pushing it)

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 am

Looks like you're alone on this one champ

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 am

Guardian wrote:You might as well hand in your test and cancel it if you're going to go to the bathroom midway.

Unless you can somehow give the proctor all your testing materials, run to the bathroom, piss, run back, get them from the proctor, and sit back down all in under 3 minutes, then you will have effectively wiped out your chances of finishing the section in time. (even 3 minutes is pushing it)

Happily, if you need to go to the bathroom midway, there is that little break thing that you get.

Don't eat/drink stuff before the test or during the break that will make the need to use the bathroom urgent. What is so hard about that?

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 am

At first I thought this thread was a joke, but I'm getting the feeling that someone might actually be serious about this. With the break in the middle, why would it be necessary? Anyway, do you really think this is the most stressful part of your whole life? If you need a damn diaper now, you will be crushed when you hit real pressure in life. Some people just amaze me with how they let things get to their heads.

jlnoa0915

Postby jlnoa0915 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 am

whoa whoa whoa, so you're all telling me you're not wearing them??

Anhimal

Postby Anhimal » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:55 am

I don't think it's a bad idea.

Having to go to the bathroom REALLY ruined it for a couple of people I knew. It's not like you get 3 sections and a break. It takes them a freaking hour to get through all the instructions, for your to write out your pledge and all that administrative BS. Would you rather pee in a diaper for one single day or have pee on your mind half the time on a very important test?

I take pills for my bladder problem so I really sympathize with people who need to go more frequently than others.

weerez

Postby weerez » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 am

dakatz wrote:At first I thought this thread was a joke, but I'm getting the feeling that someone might actually be serious about this. With the break in the middle, why would it be necessary? Anyway, do you really think this is the most stressful part of your whole life? If you need a damn diaper now, you will be crushed when you hit real pressure in life. Some people just amaze me with how they let things get to their heads.

This is an overreaction and misses the point. People wouldn't be wearing a diaper because they can't handle stress, they would be wearing it because the LSAT is not conducive to bathroom breaks (the break in the middle aside). This sort of "pressure" in no way compares to the "real pressure in life." In real life you go to the damn bathroom when you need to, and then get back to work. Don't act like someone can't handle that just because they wonder whether they might really need to go during the LSAT.

I would never wear a diaper to the LSAT, but I certainly would not doubt someone's ability to survive the real world or deal with stress if they were to do so.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:11 am

weerez wrote:I would never wear a diaper to the LSAT, but I certainly would not doubt someone's ability to survive the real world or deal with stress if they were to do so.

I think its the idea that a person couldn't monitor/control their bathroom urges over a few hours that raises such concerns over a person's common sense.

Its not like you're in there all day. I mean, we all know what types of foods will make us need to use the bathroom urgently. Don't make those your breakfast. Use the bathroom before the test.

I do not understand this thread.

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 am

weerez wrote:
dakatz wrote:At first I thought this thread was a joke, but I'm getting the feeling that someone might actually be serious about this. With the break in the middle, why would it be necessary? Anyway, do you really think this is the most stressful part of your whole life? If you need a damn diaper now, you will be crushed when you hit real pressure in life. Some people just amaze me with how they let things get to their heads.

This is an overreaction and misses the point. People wouldn't be wearing a diaper because they can't handle stress, they would be wearing it because the LSAT is not conducive to bathroom breaks (the break in the middle aside). This sort of "pressure" in no way compares to the "real pressure in life." In real life you go to the damn bathroom when you need to, and then get back to work. Don't act like someone can't handle that just because they wonder whether they might really need to go during the LSAT.

I would never wear a diaper to the LSAT, but I certainly would not doubt someone's ability to survive the real world or deal with stress if they were to do so.

OK, maybe I'm the crazy one here. Just gonna walk away from this topic...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”