Outside LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
texaslawyer

Bronze

Outside LSAT

Post by texaslawyer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Has anyone heard about this prep course ? I found them online and they don't have a contact phone number. They advertised a customized program for $500. They claim their instructor scored 177 or better. It all seemed unusual.

MrSoOoFLy

Bronze

Re: Outside LSAT

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 am

texaslawyer wrote:Has anyone heard about this prep course ? I found them online and they don't have a contact phone number. They advertised a customized program for $500. They claim their instructor scored 177 or better. It all seemed unusual.
Or you could not get ripped off; invest $1450 in TestMasters; Founder took LSAT 25 Times..11 180s, 9 >176, 25 times top 99%

ROBIN SINGH = GOD of LSAT

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:53 am

[/quote] ROBIN SINGH = GOD of LSAT[/quote]
Yea, but he couldn't catch a kick-ball on the playground for shit!

smack4ud

New

Post by smack4ud » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 am

Matlock!!!! wrote: Yea, but he couldn't catch a kick-ball on the playground for shit!
Or get through security at the airport w/o being searched....

Alexpride007

New

Post by Alexpride007 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:39 am

Not really sure if those tests Singh took were taken in an actual LSAC LSAT test-day exam room or were taken in one of his own prep courses. After all the exam-taker has to sign that the sole purpose of taking the exam is for applying to law school.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

MrSoOoFLy

Bronze

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:41 am

smack4ud wrote:
Matlock!!!! wrote: Yea, but he couldn't catch a kick-ball on the playground for shit!
Or get through security at the airport w/o being searched....
Robin Singh is white. Good job dick head.
Alexpride007 wrote:Not really sure if those tests Singh took were taken in an actual LSAC LSAT test-day exam room or were taken in one of his own prep courses. After all the exam-taker has to sign that the sole purpose of taking the exam is for applying to law school.
From TM:
The table above is a complete record of Robin Singh's scores on actual LSAT administrations. All of these administrations were scored on the current LSAT scale of 120 to 180, with the exception of the December 1988 LSAT, which was scored on the old LSAT scale of 10 to 48. On the October 2003 LSAT Robin answered all 101 of the questions correctly.

pleasetryagain

Silver

Post by pleasetryagain » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 am

MrSoOoFLy wrote:
texaslawyer wrote:Has anyone heard about this prep course ? I found them online and they don't have a contact phone number. They advertised a customized program for $500. They claim their instructor scored 177 or better. It all seemed unusual.
Or you could not get ripped off; invest $1450 in TestMasters; Founder took LSAT 25 Times..11 180s, 9 >176, 25 times top 99%

ROBIN SINGH = GOD of LSAT

but then you need 950 more dollars...

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:35 am

From what I gather, all LSAT prep course, with the exception of Kaplan are prettyt much the same. I don't think it matters if you take it at a community college or sit through a traditional class, what you get out of it is up to you.

MrSoOoFLy

Bronze

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:03 am

texaslawyer wrote:From what I gather, all LSAT prep course, with the exception of Kaplan are prettyt much the same. I don't think it matters if you take it at a community college or sit through a traditional class, what you get out of it is up to you.
LOL NO.

All prep courses are different.

But it's what works best for you.

Do some research on Testmasters.net, Princeton Review, and Kaplan and see what students say about each course; or just search these forums and you'll see what people think.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

malagueno

New

Post by malagueno » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:18 am

Took the course and loved it! I would recommend it to anyone that wants/needs some flexibility in their training. I didn't have the option of spending a few hours a few times a week to get to an organized class. Your $500 will get you every actual LSAT ever released. You'll take a diagnostic and your instructor will tailor your program to meet your specific needs. You'll learn the basic tools you need while taking the older tests, then hone your skills during timed full LSAT conditions. It really is an awesome course for the money. PM me if you have any questions.

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

Malagueno is this course online ? I want to get 165+. I haven't taken a diagnoxtic test yet. I'm a non trad (56 yrs old) and graduated from college 32 years ago. I have decided to take the plunge and go to law school. I plan on being a litigator, either Elder Law or insurance malpractice ( E & O). I'll most likey go to Florida Coastal or Northwestern, I love Chicago. Thank you for you input.

boom_cs

Bronze

Post by boom_cs » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 am

I am enrolled in the course now, don't know how great it is but my score has gone up about 18 points and I am less than half way through, so something seems to be working. You get a lot of resources for your money but their stuff seems a little unprofessional at times.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”