Dreams about the LSAT...

agibson6
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:06 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby agibson6 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 am

Had my first one the other night...surprising considering that I've been studying since May. I opened up a letter and it was my score report and it said I got a 173. I was like, "nice! Wait...damn, guess I'm not getting into Columbia." Sucks that such a great score would still get me down. Thanks UGPA.

User avatar
voltron
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby voltron » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:41 am

bobina wrote:I've been studying for less than a month and I'm already dreaming about the LSAT, which is pretty scary. Last night I had a dream about the number 176, the oh-so-coveted and probably unobtainable number. Anyone else dreaming about the LSAT already despite the October date?


When I studied in the past for the exam, I was dreaming of logic problems.

User avatar
USC2009
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby USC2009 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 pm

I had a dream last night that I got some of my acceptance letters, rejections, etc.

Man, I got into Duke too...

User avatar
voltron
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby voltron » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

kissthegerman wrote:I had my first dream about the LSAT.... :shock:





....it wasn't about me though. :(





In my dream my friend, who has no idea what she is doing with her life, took the LSAT and got a 179. :shock: I was completely shocked...yet I was happy for her haha I figured if she could improve enough to make a 179, then I could too! Then...I woke up. :|



Now I'm waiting to have a dream where I get a 179 and then realize that is actually reality! :D



Are you aware LSAC wrote this:

Form 8LSN75
179*, 176*, 173*, 122*


* There is no raw score that will produce this scaled score...

kissthegerman
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 am

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby kissthegerman » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:16 pm

voltron wrote:
kissthegerman wrote:I had my first dream about the LSAT.... :shock:





....it wasn't about me though. :(





In my dream my friend, who has no idea what she is doing with her life, took the LSAT and got a 179. :shock: I was completely shocked...yet I was happy for her haha I figured if she could improve enough to make a 179, then I could too! Then...I woke up. :|



Now I'm waiting to have a dream where I get a 179 and then realize that is actually reality! :D



Are you aware LSAC wrote this:

Form 8LSN75
179*, 176*, 173*, 122*


* There is no raw score that will produce this scaled score...



lol well I guess that's why it was just a dream. :D

User avatar
voltron
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby voltron » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm

kissthegerman wrote:
voltron wrote:
kissthegerman wrote:I had my first dream about the LSAT.... :shock:





....it wasn't about me though. :(





In my dream my friend, who has no idea what she is doing with her life, took the LSAT and got a 179. :shock: I was completely shocked...yet I was happy for her haha I figured if she could improve enough to make a 179, then I could too! Then...I woke up. :|



Now I'm waiting to have a dream where I get a 179 and then realize that is actually reality! :D



Are you aware LSAC wrote this:

Form 8LSN75
179*, 176*, 173*, 122*


* There is no raw score that will produce this scaled score...



lol well I guess that's why it was just a dream. :D




LOL I was being a politician for a brief moment and forgot to mention that Form 8LSN75 was posted out of context. It was for a 2007, exam.

kissthegerman
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 am

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby kissthegerman » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 pm

voltron wrote:
kissthegerman wrote:
voltron wrote:
kissthegerman wrote:I had my first dream about the LSAT.... :shock:





....it wasn't about me though. :(





In my dream my friend, who has no idea what she is doing with her life, took the LSAT and got a 179. :shock: I was completely shocked...yet I was happy for her haha I figured if she could improve enough to make a 179, then I could too! Then...I woke up. :|



Now I'm waiting to have a dream where I get a 179 and then realize that is actually reality! :D



Are you aware LSAC wrote this:

Form 8LSN75
179*, 176*, 173*, 122*


* There is no raw score that will produce this scaled score...



lol well I guess that's why it was just a dream. :D




LOL I was being a politician for a brief moment and forgot to mention that Form 8LSN75 was posted out of context. It was for a 2007, exam.


oh haha I was even going to look it up to verify, but a hurricane just rolled through my city today so my internet is being SUPER slow and so I didn't want to waste a lot of time searching for it lol

User avatar
Fesa
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 am

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby Fesa » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:42 am

I saw dream about LSAT, where questions were constructed about my life. :roll:

It is very stresful dream :?

User avatar
voltron
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby voltron » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am

Fesa wrote:I saw dream about LSAT, where questions were constructed about my life. :roll:

It is very stresful dream :?


just relax, study and you will be fine.

User avatar
Lyov Myshkin
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby Lyov Myshkin » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:39 am

no dreams. just nightmares.

kissthegerman
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 am

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby kissthegerman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:44 pm

I had another dream about the LSAT last night...

In my dream I was going up to campus to take a practice test and when I got there, it ended up being the REAL test!!! I basically had a heart attack when they told me!! My alarm clock woke me up before I could start the test in my dream though...sheesh.

I noticed though that however stressful my dreams are, I always wake up that stressed out and it stays with me for a couple hours. It's awful. I've had dreams in the past about getting into fights with my friends and when I would see them the next day, I would get aggitated by them easily. LOL it's so dumb that happens, but damn dreams can be draining! I just hope I don't have a stressful dream the night before the LSAT so that I'm not stressed when I wake up. I think the nerves are REALLY starting to set in now... :shock:

Ok I'm going to go take a PT to make me feel better... :(

User avatar
Maye
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby Maye » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:57 pm

voltron wrote:
bobina wrote:I've been studying for less than a month and I'm already dreaming about the LSAT, which is pretty scary. Last night I had a dream about the number 176, the oh-so-coveted and probably unobtainable number. Anyone else dreaming about the LSAT already despite the October date?


When I studied in the past for the exam, I was dreaming of logic problems.

Yeah I had my first dream a couple of nights ago. Logic games are my worst, and in the dream I just couldn't figure out the damn problem. I woke up angry and frustrated :(

User avatar
mallard
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 am

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby mallard » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:01 pm

I had a dream one time that I was taking the test and missed a question and the proctor was like an elementary school teacher or something and told everyone I missed it and explained why it was wrong.

jsp2y
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:43 am

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby jsp2y » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Had my first dream about the LSAT last night, good times. I messed up my bubbling for one question yesterday because I was trying out a new strategy. Anyway, in the dream I was taking the October test in an old attic and noticed that I filled in the first five answers correctly and then apparently jumped to bubbles 31 to 50 something ( I know non-existant). Then I freaked out because there was 5 minutes left in the section. All of the sudden my answer sheet disappeared into a stack of old dusty books and it was lost forever. After failing the test I was immediately thrown in jail, because that is what happens when you suck at the LSAT. Like I said before, good times :)

notreallyalawyer
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby notreallyalawyer » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 am

i started prepping for the june test in january. around late may i started having dreams about the test. not nightmares or anything but i would be doing logic games in my dream and would still be thinking about inferences and the game' solution when i woke up. in my dream i was drawing diagrams and answering question, the whole nine yards. also happened with logical reasoning. in my dream i would be in a social situation and i would ask myself "if i were a test maker how would i write a stimulus about this situation?" and i would wake up. i guess it's subconscious visualization or something.
in my waking life i would read articles and find myself mentally underlining and noting things were likely to be the subject of a question. for some reason i've found that the articles on economist.com are very similar in structure to RC passages. well, i guess that's indicative of total immersion bordering on obsession. will it pay off? who knows. will find out soon though.

notreallyalawyer
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby notreallyalawyer » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:10 am

^sorry for all the typos. insomnia is a bitch.

User avatar
balzern
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby balzern » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 am

Had 4 micro dreams two nights ago...each was the same...opening up my email and seeing my score...each one was different, and I had different reactions ranging from utter devastation to unreal amazement.

1991
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby 1991 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 pm

One time I had a dream that I was solving a LG question. I couldn't solve it. And then I woke up and solved it.

gdh
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby gdh » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Last night I had multiple mini dreams where I saw myself reacting to different scores. Not a good way to wake up. I need for those scores to come out soon.

User avatar
balzern
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby balzern » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Had a dream that my score was WAY above my avg. PT..I was so excited and then I woke up. :evil:

1991
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby 1991 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

balzern wrote:Had a dream that my score was WAY above my avg. PT..I was so excited and then I woke up. :evil:


I'm scared of having such dreams. I'd rather dream that I had a super low score.

MikeDicta
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby MikeDicta » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 pm

I dreamt last night that there was a message from the Law School Admissions Council with "Your LSAT Score" as the subject. I clicked on it...then woke up.

Maddening!

carboy67
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Dreams about the LSAT...

Postby carboy67 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm

i had 3 dreams consecutively in one night.... i got a 163 the first time, then a 177 the next time and then i used a combination lock to find out i got a 174 the third time... Weirdest shit ever... I received all the scores at some testing center also.. It was pretty weird.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests