Started studying again, and I'm messing up on basic MBT LR questions. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lillawyer2

Silver

Started studying again, and I'm messing up on basic MBT LR questions.

Post by lillawyer2 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:52 pm

How do I improve? Do I just keep doing them over and over. I understand why I get them room. Then I step back for a day and then try doing the same problems again. The second time I got one more right than I usually did, but then got different ones right and the ones i got right the first time, I got wrong the second, which realty scares me.

KMart

Gold

Re: Started studying again, and I'm messing up on basic MBT LR questions.

Post by KMart » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:48 pm

How long did you go between studying? If you understand why you got them wrong, why are you getting them wrong? It could be rust if it's been awhile or you could be rushing through and picking answers that appear right but, after review, are obviously wrong.

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:05 pm

KMart wrote:How long did you go between studying? If you understand why you got them wrong, why are you getting them wrong? It could be rust if it's been awhile or you could be rushing through and picking answers that appear right but, after review, are obviously wrong.
I stopped studying almost a year ago. I picked it back up yesterday. I did the problems. I understood why I got them wrong. I erased my answers and came back to it. When I came back to it I picked the wrong answer again. I guess I forgot. I just feel so dumb now...

KMart

Gold

Post by KMart » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Just slow down. You'll get back into it.

GospelLeague

New

Post by GospelLeague » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

I don't know if anyone feels the same as I do, but I don't think MBT is basic at all. It turns out to be almost the hardest type. I remember in Level 3 and 4 i got almost 30% wrong. But assumption is easier since you can prephrase the answer.

I'm also struggling with MBT questions. Do share with me if you have epiphany

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”