Male Restrooms at DukSung Women's University Test Center

Male Restrooms at DukSung Women's University Test Center

Postby yallayallamohandes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:50 am

Today, I took a test at DukSung Women's University.
Though I am not certain, I think there were about 100 to 150 male test takers. Since this is Women's University, there are only 1 urinal and 1 toilet in 1 male restroom per a floor. During the break, test takers could only use the restrooms on 3rd, 4th, and 5th floor, which means there were 3 urinals and 3 toilets available for 100 to 150 males who had to urinate within 15 minutes.
This means that each male had to urinate within 36 to 54 seconds. Theoretically, this is abundantly enough time, but in practice, it was very difficult. Since some people were using toiets for defecating, the time allowed to each male for urination decreased significantly. The test takers today must have seen a long line in front of the male restroom.

I was very frustrated by the test center administrators' lack of effort to minimize the inconvenience.
In past, when I took other types of tests at all male school, they would usually designate several male restrooms to be used as female restrooms, trying to minimize the difficulty for female test takers. If there were not enough restrooms, they would allow test takers to use restrooms on other floors.
The administrators at DukSung Center seem to lack such efforts. I made a complaint to one administrator, but he did not try to do anything.

Not many people seemed to be upset about this issue, but I was greatly frustrated.
Since I have a urinary disorder, I have submitted my medical reports prior to the test and requested Accommodated Testing for breaks between sections to urinate, but LSAC denied the request.

Since I plan to take the test again on October and I hope they would do something about this issue before then, I thought about filing a complaint to LSAC regarding this issue.

However, after a few minutes of googling, I read that filing such complaints may result in a delay in a test score report.

Zounds. Nothing can be done, I guess.

Re: Male Restrooms at DukSung Women's University Test Center

Postby BrownieD » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 am

That's awful. Would it have been possible to sneak into a woman's restroom?

Re: Male Restrooms at DukSung Women's University Test Center

Postby GnosisExchange » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:43 am

Post removed.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”