FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

nlee10

Gold

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Post by nlee10 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 pm

tis finally raining in socal!

The Abyss

Gold

Post by The Abyss » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:08 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:In honor of Hockey Day in America, I will be watching the 30 for 30 "Of miracles and men" and the great Disney movie "Miracle"
How did you like that Wings/Stars game last night? :mrgreen: I'll admit that Abdelkader got away with one on that game tying goal. Crazy, high scoring game.
The fact that we scored 6 goals and had a two goal lead in the third twice and lost just sums up our season. Without Seguin, I'm not sure we make the playoffs this year as much as it hurts. It was a heck of a game but yeah Abdelkader got away with a check on Kari, but Cole kinda had an iffy one earlier in the game for us.
Kari has to put that one behind him, even though it should have been waved off. His anger about that goal definitely affected his play in OT. Immediately after Kronwall's goal he started lashing out at the ref.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:09 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:In honor of Hockey Day in America, I will be watching the 30 for 30 "Of miracles and men" and the great Disney movie "Miracle"
Oh my god. I'm watching Miracle right now & I didn't know it's Hockey Day, I just felt like watching it for some reason. That's so weird, get out of my head Raider
35th anniversary of the victory at Lake Placid over Russia today :) maybe you felt like watching it cause you're a patriot at heart?

ETA: it's such an amazing movie. Disney did a great job recreating the greatest moment in American Hockey History.
I get goosebumps every time I watch Miracle. I love how they cast real hockey players for the roles to give it that authenticity & every scene from beginning to end is crazy inspirational. And Kurt Russell is just a badass in that movie, he nailed the part. I think the real Herb Brooks would have been proud of the film.
nlee10 wrote:tis finally raining in socal!
Wanna trade places? You can experience the wonders of a New England snow storm & I can enjoy the rainy SoCal weather
Last edited by peppermint on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

The Abyss wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
How did you like that Wings/Stars game last night? :mrgreen: I'll admit that Abdelkader got away with one on that game tying goal. Crazy, high scoring game.
The fact that we scored 6 goals and had a two goal lead in the third twice and lost just sums up our season. Without Seguin, I'm not sure we make the playoffs this year as much as it hurts. It was a heck of a game but yeah Abdelkader got away with a check on Kari, but Cole kinda had an iffy one earlier in the game for us.
Kari has to put that one behind him, even though it should have been waved off. His anger about that goal definitely affected his play in OT. Immediately after Kronwall's goal he started lashing out at the ref.
Yeah I've never seen Kari like that. He's generally really good about shaking it off but he's been having a streaky year and I think it's affecting him mentally. If we can beat Minny in regulation tonight, we can still be in the playoff hunt but a loss in regulation and we will probably become trade deadline sellers. I just hope we don't sell Nichushkin if that's the case cause he will be amazing as he develops. On the bright side yall about have another season of playoffs wrapped up. That streak is incredible.

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

McJimJam

Silver

Post removed.

Post by McJimJam » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by McJimJam on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rstein888

New

Post by Rstein888 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Is it the general consensus pretty much that we should have our scores back by this time next week?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Rstein888 wrote:Is it the general consensus pretty much that we should have our scores back by this time next week?
That's what we all think.

ETA: abyss the Russian 5 truly were greatness personified.

Rstein888

New

Post by Rstein888 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Are yall disappointed that February was undisclosed?

storpappa

Silver

Post by storpappa » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:36 pm

One reason I applied to UT

On JD Graduation Day, I would have a squad of those girls in those white hats walk around me do get my degree...
[youtube]JqnO40AGRSc[/youtube]

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Rstein888 wrote:Are yall disappointed that February was undisclosed?
we knew that going in. It never has been disclosed. If that was a factor for us to take the test we wouldn't have done it.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

storpappa

Silver

Post by storpappa » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:39 pm

And wear a school alma mater belt buckle ... oh yeah ... dressing sweet for JD graduation day. You can't plan early enough for these important moments in life.

storpappa

Silver

Post by storpappa » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Song to whistle or sing the next time you get on a bus ...
[youtube]fK9hK82r-AM[/youtube]

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Any of you who make homemade stock, do you have any good recipes and uses for stock? I've never made it before but I'd love to try.

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Post removed.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm

schmelling wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Any of you who make homemade stock, do you have any good recipes and uses for stock? I've never made it before but I'd love to try.
Do you have a slow cooker?
Yeah it's a 5 qt with keep warm, low, and high settings.

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Post removed.

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 pm

schmelling wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
schmelling wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Any of you who make homemade stock, do you have any good recipes and uses for stock? I've never made it before but I'd love to try.
Do you have a slow cooker?
Yeah it's a 5 qt with keep warm, low, and high settings.
awesome. For chicken stock:

buy yourself 2-3 pounds of chicken bones (or wings) necks, feet, it all works.
a couple acrrots roughly diced
a couple ribs of celery roughly diced.
an onion or two roughly diced
a few cloves of garlic, peeled.
2 teaspoons of cider vinegar ( raises the pH to leach out nutrients)

throw all that shit in the crockpot and fill with water. cover, turn it on low and leave it for 12-24 hours. I usually go closer to 24 and end up with a stock that gets really gelatinous in the fridge. it is so good its ridiculous. use it to make any soup or stew, a risotto, beans and greens, or just heat it up and drink it on its own.

ETA: make sure you strain it.
I'll go tonight and try to get all this! Do you have a good risotto to make with it too?

When do you strain it?

MadwomanintheAttic

Bronze

Post by MadwomanintheAttic » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Hopefully you knew it was undisclosed before you sat for it... However, I'm happy it's undisclosed. This is my final take, so not being able to see what I did wrong is a comfort in a way. I'll never be able to know what I did wrong, meaning I cant obsess over the exam if I underperformed. I'm free!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 pm

MadwomanintheAttic wrote:

Hopefully you knew it was undisclosed before you sat for it... However, I'm happy it's undisclosed. This is my final take, so not being able to see what I did wrong is a comfort in a way. I'll never be able to know what I did wrong, meaning I cant obsess over the exam if I underperformed. I'm free!
This is the same for me and how I felt going in, but now I kinda would like to have at least seen my harried attempt at the writing section, lol...and also there may be the wonder if they scored it correctly or if I mis-bubbled or whatever, things that never crossed my mind before, but may now since I won't be able to see it...But, tbh I never re-took either of the 2 previous LSATS I sat for to practice leading up to the test, so it really wasn't that big of a deal to me to begin with. But, if I don't do as well as I thought, I think that's when I will start wondering, lol

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Post removed.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:27 pm

sfoglia wrote:GUYS WTF tv do I watch now that I've gone through all five seasons of Downton Abbey???

I could catch up on Suits but eh...
What is life after Downton Abbey anyway?? :wink: If you like period pieces...I'm considering starting a show called, Call the Midwife, which is a show set in the 50's of East London. Also, if you can stomach it, London Hospital was a phenomenal series!

It's another period piece set in the early 1900's, but the cool thing is that most of the episodes are based in truth or actual cases that they dealt with according to hospital records. It's pretty neat and the series themselves only consist of like 9 episodes. However, I will say that it is graphic at times, and although I had no trouble watching it, my husband was a little queazy with me of the episodes (kinda like ER set back in time).

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 pm

RaiderRed wrote:I'll go tonight and try to get all this! Do you have a good risotto to make with it too?

When do you strain it?
My fave risotto recipe is this mushroom-peas risotto from NYT:
http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1017 ... -with-peas

I've also had a really good lemony broccoli risotto before but don't have a recipe for that unfortunately

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”