Tests 62-71 on amazon Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Sgt Brody.

Bronze

Tests 62-71 on amazon

Post by Sgt Brody. » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm

I ordered the the new 10 book of lsats which has 62-71, and the delivery date is estimated to be May 16, 2014 - June 13, 2014. Is anybody else getting the same? and is there any way to get it earlier somewhere else without paying too much.

Jeffort

Gold

Re: Tests 62-71 on amazon

Post by Jeffort » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Since it's a new book, that time frame is probably when the very first print-run/edition will be ready hot off the presses! LSAC only recently announced this new '10 book' so the first actual printed batch probably hasn't started rolling off the presses yet. If you want the PTs sooner you'll just have to pay full pop and buy them individually from one of the companies that sells downloadable PTs individually.

Toby Ziegler

Silver

Post by Toby Ziegler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Did you get it worked out? I just ordered mine today and the estimated delivery is next Friday. So I imagine yours will be to you soon, if it hasn't come already.
HTH

Sgt Brody.

Bronze

Post by Sgt Brody. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:31 pm

yup, I just got a email that said the estimated delivery date is changed, and I will get it next week, thanks Toby! and also Thank you Jeffort!

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Update: The book is now in stock and available at Amazon, both of you guys should receive it any day if you haven't already. I decided to order a copy last night cuz I like to collect first edition copies of new LSAC LSAT publications, and it shipped out today for guaranteed Thursday delivery.

I order first edition copies cuz I'm hoping LSAC will again make the same type of accidental mistake they did a whole bunch of years ago with the first print run edition of a previous '10 book' where they mistakenly printed the original administered copy of an LR section that included a question that was removed from scoring after administration instead of the corrected version where it just says 'item removed from scoring' on the page in the section where the original question was in the test day test-booklets. I want to see those 'removed from scoring' questions that made it to test day in scored sections but were later deemed flawed and removed from scoring!! Please please pretty please proofreader dudes(dudettes) at LSAC, please have accidentally included the original sections as administered, not the corrected 'item removed' disclosure modified versions, I want to see more flawed questions that somehow slipped through the system into a scored section on test day!!!! Okay, there's my LSAT tutor pipe dream for the day. 8)

Toby Ziegler

Silver

Post by Toby Ziegler » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Jeffort wrote:Update: The book is now in stock and available at Amazon, both of you guys should receive it any day if you haven't already. I decided to order a copy last night cuz I like to collect first edition copies of new LSAC LSAT publications, and it shipped out today for guaranteed Thursday delivery.

I order first edition copies cuz I'm hoping LSAC will again make the same type of accidental mistake they did a whole bunch of years ago with the first print run edition of a previous '10 book' where they mistakenly printed the original administered copy of an LR section that included a question that was removed from scoring after administration instead of the corrected version where it just says 'item removed from scoring' on the page in the section where the original question was in the test day test-booklets. I want to see those 'removed from scoring' questions that made it to test day in scored sections but were later deemed flawed and removed from scoring!! Please please pretty please proofreader dudes(dudettes) at LSAC, please have accidentally included the original sections as administered, not the corrected 'item removed' disclosure modified versions, I want to see more flawed questions that somehow slipped through the system into a scored section on test day!!!! Okay, there's my LSAT tutor pipe dream for the day. 8)
I had no idea this even happened. Yeah I got an email today saying mine had shipped and I received tracking info.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”