Horrible at LG. Advice for combining LG methods? 161 dignstc Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
beaglelegal

New

Horrible at LG. Advice for combining LG methods? 161 dignstc

Post by beaglelegal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:06 am

Hi all,

I just took a timed, proctored diagnostic (with ~8hrs of studying before, so not a true cold diagnostic) and scored a 161. Many errors in LG, no more than -5 in any of the 4 other sections that I took. These were mostly stupid mistakes that I hope will go away with practice.
I'm planning to take the test in June, but I will be super busy with school/work until late April. I will be studying for all of spring break - hoping to work through a lot of the LG Bible in that time.

What is the prevailing advice regarding mixing LG prep methods? I don't want to learn one diagramming system from the LG Bible if I'll just be thrown off when I take LSAT Blog's course. Is this a problem that people have, or are the methods similar enough that I will be able to combine them to make one that suits me? Should I just stick to Powerscore's Advanced LG course?

Thanks for any advice you have to offer - I'm also trying to figure out the best plan to make the most of my 1 week break, make slow progress until late April and then study hardcore for all of May.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”