Study Buddy in Los Angeles Area Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
michellemoon0708

New

Study Buddy in Los Angeles Area

Post by michellemoon0708 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi,
My name is Michelle aiming to take June. I am looking for someone to stay with me and motivate each other all the way until June; I found it very effective studying together and talking it out each other’s opinion!

I have gone through Bibles and Manhattan strategies and would like to practice PTs and share opinions with study partner/group. I would like to meet in person if you are located around Los Angeles, CA or I would like to connect through Email, Skype, Phone etc. I am working full time during weekday so I can only study late like 7-8 pm thru mid-night. I am very committed and anyone who is willing to stay motivated please PM me. (please contact me – michellemoon0708@gmail.com)
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

Jeffort

Gold

Re: Study Buddy in Los Angeles Area

Post by Jeffort » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

There are several active study group threads on this forum for the upcoming June 2014, Sept 2014 and Dec 2014 LSATs where people are doing online collaboration like you described. You can easily find them in the first page of the thread index since they are active almost every day. You can join one/all of those right away and start discussing things with the participants while you try to find an in person study buddy.

michellemoon0708

New

Re: Study Buddy in Los Angeles Area

Post by michellemoon0708 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:46 am

Thanks for the tip! I am particularly looking for buddies in my area - Los Angeles so that the time zone is similar and in order to meet up in person!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”