Should I cancel? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
buenolaw

New

Should I cancel?

Post by buenolaw » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:14 pm

So here I am on the last possible day to cancel. I did everything right.... I bought the last trainer, I bought the Manhattan books, the Bibles. I worked my way from a diagnostic of 143 to a 158(highest pt)

The problem was when I hit the colors game, i just couldnt diagram correctly. I could tell everyone else felt the same way. One guy in my center sighed and said "ugh thomas cooley here I come"

Central Michigan or western Michigan university are my goal law schools. I really don't want them to see a complete failure of a score. My situation is very unique and I just can't afford to apply next cycle.

Should I cancel?

bp shinners

Gold

Re: Should I cancel?

Post by bp shinners » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:27 pm

buenolaw wrote: My situation is very unique and I just can't afford to apply next cycle.

Should I cancel?
No one's situation is that unique, and you could probably afford to apply next cycle. /PSA

If you just struggled with one game, then I wouldn't cancel. You just can't lose that many points from a single game; especially since, even with diagramming issues, you still should have answered the elimination question correctly.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”