February LSAT Myths

Darmody

February LSAT Myths

Postby Darmody » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:07 pm

We all know Feb LSAT do not disclose the exam sheet. I've heard that this is because LSAC like to introduce their experiments on the February test, making it more difficult. There was some data too which showed Feb test had the biggest score drop (not sure if it was legit). I understand that the test is pre-curved, but I still have an uneasy feeling that I might be going into a trap. Any personal experiences or knowledge regarding this matter?

LSAT Blog

Re: February LSAT Myths

Postby LSAT Blog » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

You're not walking into a trap. It's no different from any other exam, other than the fact that it is not released. LSAC does not "introduce their experiments" on the February test.

Relatedly, people worry about the Sabbath observers' administration unnecessarily due to the fact that it is also not released to test-takers.

Sabbath, overseas, and makeup tests (typically due to inclement weather) are different test forms than the ones that the majority of test-takers have in that test administration month. They're all old February exams. This is why the February LSAT is undisclosed:

Details: http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/wh ... losed.html

Darmody

Re: February LSAT Myths

Postby Darmody » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:17 pm

That's what they want you to think......

In all seriousness, I'm sure the tests are consistent no matter which test date you choose. But, I still can't help feel uneasy for some reason. I'm just trying to prepare myself as much as I can so the score reflects only my ability and preparation.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”