Looks like LSAC's creating an LSAT study app for smartphones

LSAT Blog

Looks like LSAC's creating an LSAT study app for smartphones

Postby LSAT Blog » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 pm

WANTED: Mix of Smartphone and non-Smartphone owners who have taken or plan to take the LSAT. If you plan to take the LSAT in the future, the exposure to the LSAT question types during this study may be of value to you in your test preparation efforts. This research is being conducted on behalf of the Law School Admission Council.

Source:

http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/Groups/10 ... s/24269121

jrsbaseball5

Re: Looks like LSAC's creating an LSAT study app for smartphones

Postby jrsbaseball5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 pm

That sounds pretty interesting. I signed up for the study so thanks for the heads up.

Nonconsecutive

Postby Nonconsecutive » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Interesting, not even remotely close to me geographically, but I'll be curious to see how this pans out.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Perhaps relatedly, I just got an email from LSAC:

As part of our ongoing research regarding LSAT delivery options for the future, LSAC has engaged a usability testing firm that has been contacting potential recruits for assessing usability...This activity is strictly related to research and does not mean that any new LSAT delivery systems are imminent. In the 1990s, LSAC began researching the potential for electronic delivery of the test, and this is a continuation of those efforts.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Maybe LSAC wants to prevent a bunch of rumors and speculation sprouting from you posting about it that could lead to a bunch of students going in a panic thinking the LSAT is going to suddenly be changed. It's not like your blog posts haven't caused rumors and speculation before.

It still amazes me that due to your April fools blog post there are people out there that really think Harvard LS no longer requires an LSAT score. I sometimes wonder how many students have called the Harvard LS admissions office asking about your blog post! :P :P

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”