Advice after 1st Timed PrepTest Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
LsatDork

New

Advice after 1st Timed PrepTest

Post by LsatDork » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 am

Hello,

I'm a college senior who just started self-studying for the December 2013 LSAT. I just took the June 2008 to see and thought I'd see based on that what I need to work on. I started around 9pm and just finished.

First, I was wondering what is a good score for a 1st timed test with no preparation and how much I could expect to raise my score. I got 157, answering 73 questions right. Time and focus were the biggest issues. For instance, I could only answer the first 10 logic game questions because even though I got those right, it was getting too confusing and I needed mental rest. I hear people talking about drilling and diagramming and I would love to have some advice on how to do that for logic games please.

Reading comprehension was similarly rough because when the last couple texts came around I was just sick of reading longer passages. I would really love to hear how you guys got better with this, but particularly how can one master logic games. The only resource I have for now is Kaplan LSAT Premier 2014 and the internet. Thanks a lot!

rinkrat19

Diamond

Re: Advice after 1st Timed PrepTest

Post by rinkrat19 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:43 am

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”