Free LSAT Prep scholarship

NYCLSATTutor

Free LSAT Prep scholarship

Postby NYCLSATTutor » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey all,

Every year (starting with last year) I run a scholarship to give students free LSAT help. I went to law school to do public interest work and running a commercial business is not as public interest as I'd like. This is my small way of giving back.

There will be 11 winners this year. One individual will win 10 hours of LSAT tutoring(a $1800 value) and there will be 10 winners of 2 hours of LSAT tutoring($360 value each). You can see the full details of the scholarship at my blog (http://180degreeslsat.com/2nd-annual-lsat-scholarship/).

This scholarship is NOT limited to NYC residents. I do tutor via skype as well.

The deadline for applications is 9 AM on April 25th, 2013

If you want to apply for the scholarship please e-mail me at Larkin@180degreeslsat.com with the following information:

1) Your approximate 2012 income and your age.

2) Why you want to attend law school and what type of law you are hoping to practice.

3) What you’ve done to study for the test so far.

A little about me: I've been teaching the LSAT for over 7 years now, went to NYU Law, scored a 179 on the LSAT, I've taught at both a college and a law school, and I am an attorney (although a non-practicing one). I am a full time LSAT instructor.
Best of luck!

NYCLSATTutor

Re: Free LSAT Prep scholarship

Postby NYCLSATTutor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:30 am

Just want to bump this once so more students have a chance to see it/apply.

If you've applied already, thank you! I will be letting people know whether or not they have won by the end of the day on the 25th.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”