February Reschedules

beaver93

February Reschedules

Postby beaver93 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

For those of us who had our test canceled due to the blizzard what can we expect? I hear that in these see situations they give former undisclosed February but how far back will they go? I only ask because I have not done any PT's from before PT 37 and those tests are somewhat different than the recent ones. I know no one can say for sure but I'm just curious if anyone has any insight.

TripTrip

Re: February Reschedules

Postby TripTrip » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 pm

beaver93 wrote:For those of us who had our test canceled due to the blizzard what can we expect? I hear that in these see situations they give former undisclosed February but how far back will they go? I only ask because I have not done any PT's from before PT 37 and those tests are somewhat different than the recent ones. I know no one can say for sure but I'm just curious if anyone has any insight.

It'll be written like a recent test. They've got alt versions for Sabbath observers and international takers and whatnot too - not just Feb.

LSAT Blog

Re: February Reschedules

Postby LSAT Blog » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Since they've released every Feb test pre-2000 (except 1998), my guess it'll be from Feb 2001 and up. Perhaps it's most likely to be Feb 2008 and up since pre-Feb 2008 wouldn't include Comparative Reading Comp. However, they could get around that issue by using comparative RC from Feb 2008 and up and using LR, LG, and other RC from an older Feb test.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”