Difficulty Statistics for LR Sections

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
TX_UH

Bronze

Difficulty Statistics for LR Sections

Postby TX_UH » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Does anyone have statistical information on the question difficulty trends for LR, LG or RC sections across several LSAT tests, especially regarding more recent tests?

I would like to know how the difficulty level trends as one progresses from question 1 toward the end of each section.

I have done some research and it seems that many believe the questions simply get more difficult as you go through a section but I would like some numerical data. Any helpful links or data sheets would be appreciated.

ws81086n

Bronze

Re: Difficulty Statistics for LR Sections

Postby ws81086n » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Don't know of any hard data, but I've heard that 15-22 on LR are generally where the hardest Q's appear.

TERS

Bronze

Re: Difficulty Statistics for LR Sections

Postby TERS » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Those data are misleading for a number of reasons. To name one, a large number of test-takers--even those dedicated enough to utilize the website--do not finish every section within the time constraints, meaning omissions or guesses on later questions. One might counter that this presupposes a tendency for users to tackle each section's questions in the order given, but that assumption is reasonable.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�