Your LSAT scores; who cares? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
naillsat

Bronze

Re: Your LSAT scores; who cares?

Post by naillsat » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 am

OP, idk what you mean due to your age, but eitherway, i do think you need to grow up. the real world is a brutal food chain. you cannot blame people who are higher in the chain if you are complacent and don't want to transcend. it's more of your problem, not those guys posting their expected 170+s. period

Wittgensteinian

New

Post by Wittgensteinian » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 am

OP:
lsat_taker101 wrote:There really is no reason to post what you think you've got on here and tell the world how you feel about it.

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 am

OP, not everyone who does well is previously privaleged or overly arrogant. You whiny weenis.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WL1lfSzg ... L1lfSzgcAw

alex.feuerman

Bronze

Post by alex.feuerman » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 am

lsat_taker101 wrote:Hi, everyone. I just took the December 2012 LSAT in Asia and just wanted to check out what the dummy section was, which led me to this website.
I did not know that such "forum" existed because I mostly did self-study(and probably due to my age) .
I was reading through a few of the posts and read how some people were positively making a guess at their scores, high or low, and saying that, whatever they got, was either more than what they wanted, satisfied, or horrified.

But what's striking is that some of you seem to be blatantly ignorant of others who might be viewing the same forum.
This is a public, not a private forum, and whatever it is that you post here is not something only that you and your friends might see, but something that is open to virtually anywhere in the world.
Saying things like "I think I missed 5 so I guess that's a 177 :'(" definitely does not make anyone's day who's aiming for 167.
I know you definitely shouldn't trust all the stuff on here, but those of you proudly posting your would-be scores and how you feel about it should at least be aware and respectful of others who are also taking this test with lower standards.
Not everyone lives by the standards that you set for yourself, and some people have lower targets than Harvard or Yale.
I expected people who applied for law schools to be more mature and thoughtful of others, but I guess that's not the case at least for some of you on here.

At this point some of you might be thinking, 'this person probably bombed the test and looking for a place to let out some steam.'
Go ahead and think that way. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.
But I think there definitely is something wrong when I see people posting about their "probable" or "likely" scores to everyone and fretting about not getting one more LR question correct to get that 178.
I can tell you for certain that the vast majority of test-takers did not even make the 170 cut, and some of them can and will look at your posts and feel bad.
Be ashamed of yourselves, if you think this applies to you.
No one cares about your LSAT scores, and if you think you did well, tell your family and your friends, write it in your diary and give yourself a gold star before you go to bed.
There really is no reason to post what you think you've got on here and tell the world how you feel about it.

OMYGOD this forum is called TOP law schools. TOP law schools. Did you seriously just whine about how everyone here wants to go to a TOP law school? Jeezus...learn how to read.

drive4showLSAT4dough

Bronze

Post by drive4showLSAT4dough » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:35 am

bananashotgun wrote:this forum has been instrumental in raising my standards.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

buddyt

Silver

Post by buddyt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 pm

drive4showLSAT4dough wrote:
bananashotgun wrote:this forum has been instrumental in raising my standards.

crestor

Bronze

Post by crestor » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 am

this forum has motivated me to an incredible because i believe the vast majority of the posters here to be very intelligent but not very intelligent to the point where the subject material at hand (LSAT) is over my head. with other material such as hard sciences, engineering, and advanced math, the same rule cannot be applied in my case.. also, you cannot take everything you read on the Internet seriously. there has to be a few lies here and there... nonetheless, this forum has given me the confidence that the test can be mastered. for 3 years i have been putting off the test and i am finally graduated and the LSAT is everything. i am taking a prep course and my first diag was 135... second diag 2 weeks later was 153. although a 153 is still a very bad score, i am still happy with the gain and want to crack 170+ in june or september/october.

still, you should not be browsing this forum and stating that people here are elitist when the site name is top law school...

Micdiddy

Gold

Post by Micdiddy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 am

Dude, crazy bump. But thank you, because I missed this one the first time and it is priceless.
Didn't read all three pages though, but OP was obv a troll, right? Clear alt, imo.

steel_shot

Bronze

Post by steel_shot » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Here is what your topic really is:

OP is a massive bitch; who cares?

Seriously OP, this site is called TOP Law Schools, there are a lot of us who busted our ass to get a good score, or are currently busting our asses to get a good score. Why should I feel bad for someone who is just settling for mediocrity? Besides the people who have absolutely no aptitude for the test, a good chunk of people can hit massive improvements through hard work.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

TripTrip

Gold

Post by TripTrip » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:30 am

steel_shot wrote:Here is what your topic really is:

Seriously OP, this site is called TOP Law Schools, there are a lot of us who busted our ass to get a good score, or are currently busting our asses to get a good score. Why should I feel bad for someone who is just settling for mediocrity? Besides the people who have absolutely no aptitude for the test, a good chunk of people can hit massive improvements through hard work.
This is a necro, man. OP isn't coming back.

hume85

Silver

Post by hume85 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

TripTrip wrote:

:lol: :lol: Necroing a thread to call out the OP as a massive bitch when they haven't posted in two months is some funny shit and 125. I've done it a few times, but my post count was under 100.

Balthy

Silver

Post by Balthy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

Op, as you know, this is a public, not a private, space and anyone can see what you are posting. Please be respectful of people who do not have taking the LSAT as a goal and refrain from posting about your LSAT. Some of us in this public domain will likely work at Taco Bell for the rest of our lives and find it insulting that you discuss your LSAT while we can only look forward to those rare days in which no one has ravished our toilets with flaming hot diarrhea.

steel_shot

Bronze

Post by steel_shot » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 am

hume85 wrote:
TripTrip wrote:

:lol: :lol: Necroing a thread to call out the OP as a massive bitch when they haven't posted in two months is some funny shit and 125. I've done it a few times, but my post count was under 100.
Well I wasn't really the one that necro'd it, but I will agree not looking at the post date was pretty amateurish of me :lol: I lost my cool bruh

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”