Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 pm
I'm just not where I need to be at this point in terms of my targeted score. It sucks, but I have decided it's just better for me to put taking the LSAT off until next June (Dec & Feb won't work for me), and focus on my last semester of UG. Anyways, since I already registered for the October LSAT, I see that there is an option to request a partial refund. Does anybody have any experience with this? And if so, how much were you able to get refunded?
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:29 am
No experience, but I believe it's only $49 by September 16 and $0 any day afterward. I have a few 169 PT scores but not close to my 175 target. I think in terms of the money, you're better off just waiting until the week before and then either deciding to go for it and then potentially retaking in December, or just holding out. With the right score you could make up that $49 many times over just through merit based fee waivers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests