February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
24%
161-162
6%
163-164
10%
165-166
9%
167-168
9%
169-170
6%
171-172
13%
173-174
8%
175-176
3%
177+
11%

Total votes: 173

bernaldiaz

Gold

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Post by bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Skunky Bumps wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:You have, at best, a tenuous grasp of how to use memes.
Image macro memes suck anyway. Not really an insult.
Right, but in that case just don't use them. The only thing worse than using them is trying to use them and failing.

Jsa725

Gold

Post by Jsa725 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noleknight16

Silver

Post by noleknight16 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:16 pm

I think the college freshman meme and business black guy memes are hilarious.

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Jsa725 wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Skunky Bumps wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:You have, at best, a tenuous grasp of how to use memes.
Image macro memes suck anyway. Not really an insult.
Right, but in that case just don't use them. The only thing worse than using them is trying to use them and failing.
Are you saying that my meme usage sucks? if that is the case, i am going to cry now... I try real hard to make my meme usage good for the people ITT. of all the things to suck at, I thought my meme usage would not be a part of that list. i am going to order "Meme usage for Dummies" now, or at least find a community college class to attend.

Bernie, you really hurt my feelings... I though we were friends.

will you PM me with your Meme usage suggestions? i don't want to let people ITT down, or the people on TLS in general.

i swear i can get better, i won't let you down, oh fearless OP!

:D
http://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/

Jsa725

Gold

Post by Jsa725 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Btw since I asked about a show about this time yesterday, I watched 12 episodes of Madmen. It is so fucking good. Literally it has been about the only thing I've done with my waking time.

anteater1

Silver

Post by anteater1 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm

see all you slimy bastards monday....

Betharl

Bronze

Post by Betharl » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:Btw since I asked about a show about this time yesterday, I watched 12 episodes of Madmen. It is so fucking good. Literally it has been about the only thing I've done with my waking time.
12 episodes, as in 1-12 of season 1? I think the finale of season 1 (episode 13) is one of the best episodes of the series.

Ronburgandy2468

New

Post by Ronburgandy2468 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:Btw since I asked about a show about this time yesterday, I watched 12 episodes of Madmen. It is so fucking good. Literally it has been about the only thing I've done with my waking time.
Might as well do that to burn time until our results come on ON MONDAY

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

941law

Bronze

Post by 941law » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 pm

about 8 pages back someone showed that theyve had a good amount of Sat.'s over the years.

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Betharl wrote:
12 episodes, as in 1-12 of season 1? I think the finale of season 1 (episode 13) is one of the best episodes of the series.
Yes, I watched the first 12 epsiodes. Going to force myself to do some work tonight before I get back into watching episodes, but you have me psyched now.

wakka!

Bronze

Post by wakka! » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 pm

--ImageRemoved--

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

wakka! wrote:--ImageRemoved--
Love that gif

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

SoMad123

New

Post by SoMad123 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:06 am

I'm not sure who said it earlier but it actually is true that they lost our scores for this test. Testmasters said that they have never heard of this happening before but apparently LSAC "lost" all 50 of our answer sheets from the test taken at the University of Tampa. It was on the local news this evening and we got an email today telling us that we have an option to "retake" it on Saturday the 10th. Who knows when the schools will get the scores/how this test will be standardized now/where the heck all of our personal information is currently in the universe but needless to say I wish I had already been through law school so I could sue the pants off the LSAC. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here, or would cramming for a week be appropriate considering we haven't looked at it for a month now...

lnoy

New

Post by lnoy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 am

SoMad123 wrote:I'm not sure who said it earlier but it actually is true that they lost our scores for this test. Testmasters said that they have never heard of this happening before but apparently LSAC "lost" all 50 of our answer sheets from the test taken at the University of Tampa. It was on the local news this evening and we got an email today telling us that we have an option to "retake" it on Saturday the 10th. Who knows when the schools will get the scores/how this test will be standardized now/where the heck all of our personal information is currently in the universe but needless to say I wish I had already been through law school so I could sue the pants off the LSAC. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here, or would cramming for a week be appropriate considering we haven't looked at it for a month now...

If this is true... What an epic fail on the LSAC and the proctors!!

pret

Bronze

Post by pret » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 am

SoMad123 wrote:I'm not sure who said it earlier but it actually is true that they lost our scores for this test. Testmasters said that they have never heard of this happening before but apparently LSAC "lost" all 50 of our answer sheets from the test taken at the University of Tampa. It was on the local news this evening and we got an email today telling us that we have an option to "retake" it on Saturday the 10th. Who knows when the schools will get the scores/how this test will be standardized now/where the heck all of our personal information is currently in the universe but needless to say I wish I had already been through law school so I could sue the pants off the LSAC. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here, or would cramming for a week be appropriate considering we haven't looked at it for a month now...
This would be SO ironic if true because a lot of people from the December 2012 Waiting Thread were wondering what would happen if our exams were lost before we got our scores. Finally got the answer!

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 am

Well I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a release until Weds then. Who knows how this will complicate shit

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Ronburgandy2468

New

Post by Ronburgandy2468 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 am

pret wrote:
This would be SO ironic if true because a lot of people from the December 2012 Waiting Thread were wondering what would happen if our exams were lost before we got our scores. Finally got the answer!
More reasons why the results aren't coming out tomorrow.
Seriously, hopefully they do come out on monday

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:34 am

Based on the extremely limited data we have, does anyone know what time of the day scores would be released tomorrow if they are

Kit Cloudkicker

New

Post by Kit Cloudkicker » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

Bro that suxxxxxx. I genuinely feel bad for you. To put in all that study time just to have some dipshit lose your exam. Especially if you were in “the zone” and killed it that day and now you may be a little rusty because you haven’t studied in three weeks. And they expect you to just waltz in on the 10th and take the exam again like nothing happened? I’d be livid.

SoMad123

New

Post by SoMad123 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:03 am

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
Bro that suxxxxxx. I genuinely feel bad for you. To put in all that study time just to have some dipshit lose your exam. Especially if you were in “the zone” and killed it that day and now you may be a little rusty because you haven’t studied in three weeks. And they expect you to just waltz in on the 10th and take the exam again like nothing happened? I’d be livid.

I seriously want to sue.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 am

I mean its been three weeks you'd be way off your study game. You'd probably have to study over again, costing you hundreds of hours and probably significant cash in prep. Plus if you argue that this was your best chance to study and won't be able to prepare again, that would cost you points on the exam, potentially thousands of dollars in scholarship, maybe a couple acceptances, which could lead to hundreds of thousands of dollars in career earnings.

I feel like there have been some huge cases where people won money for a lot less that what you could claim.

gronk

New

Post by gronk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:20 am

You guys really aren't going to buy the whole "they lost exams in Florida" are you? :roll: Someone post a link, because nothing is popping up on The Google.

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:27 am

gronk wrote:You guys really aren't going to buy the whole "they lost exams in Florida" are you? :roll: Someone post a link, because nothing is popping up on The Google.
Yeah you're right not a peep on google news didn't happen

gronk

New

Post by gronk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 am

It also seemed highly unlikely they would allow them to a) retake the same test b) take the next test early or c) create a unique test for 50 people.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”