I know this has been written about before, but I would like the insight of TLS readers.
Basically: I have numbers and softs that fall in the range of HYSC but I have yet to take the LSAT. I am debating whether to take it in Oct. or Dec.
- Assuming I get a high enough score, I would be eligible for round 1 of admission decisions
- Technically, at those schools like H that have rolling admissions, Oct. would work in my favour
- If I am not satisfied with my score, I can retake in Dec.
- I will be going into the exam with only 5ish weeks of studying. Currently PT'ing at 165 or so but want to have an LSAT score of 175
- More time to hit 175
- Far away + rolling admission factor
what do you guys think?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests