which LSAT prep NYC PS or testmasters

spqr33304

which LSAT prep NYC PS or testmasters

Postby spqr33304 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Need input asap on which NYC LSAT prep full time class to take this week PS or testmasters. Anyone taken Nicky at PS in NYC or Ben at Testmasters and if so would you recommend them. Thank you. Any feedback is greatly appreciated

glewz

Re: which LSAT prep NYC PS or testmasters

Postby glewz » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

No idea really, but if you're talking about Benjamin Marcus? then I can tell you that he was on the TM website when I took its course a few years ago.

bhan87

Postby bhan87 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I think you should consider Blueprint (blueprintprep.com) as well. Colin Elzie is teaching the upcoming NYC course, and he's one of the very best of Blueprint from what I've heard (I personally went through Blueprint myself with another instructor, but I heard nothing but amazing things about Colin's teaching). He's been with them since the beginning so he has over 5 years of experience teaching the LSAT.

Some input on Colin:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/blueprint-lsat- ... int%20prep

Helpothers

Postby Helpothers » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm

I highly recommend the TestMasters course with Ben Marcus. TestMasters is great. Its creator, Robin Singh, has broken down the lsat into components/types of questions and set them up in a way that's easily digested. They have a lot of good techniques for getting to the correct answer. Also, with TestMasters, you're always using material that has been put out by the actual LSAC, not made up questions.

Taking the class with Ben is a great idea for several reasons. Ben loves the LSAT and knows the test inside and out. While he stresses the importance of the LSAT, Ben also makes class fun and funny (which he's probably able to do because he enjoys the LSAT so much). He has a way of calming students down and encouraging students. If you are willing to put the work in and really give it your best effort, Ben will meet you where you're at and go the extra mile for you. He comes to class half an hour early to answer homework questions, and he usually stays late to further assist students. If you are considering taking the course with Ben, I strongly suggest that you do.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”