sold pls disregard Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
spaghetticat

New

sold pls disregard

Post by spaghetticat » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

hey guys,
so i'm finally getting around to selling my lsat materials. i'd like to sell the following together for $40 + $6 shipping:
The Official LSAT Superprep (brand new/unmarked)
Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible (brand new/unmarked)
Preptests 56, 60, 61 and 62, all brand new/unmarked

i also have another Powerscore LR Bible that is dog-eared on some pages but otherwise 99% clean--none of the drills or questions have been marked in any way. this i am selling for $12 + $3 shipping.

all of the books (superprep, lr bible) were directly ordered from LSAC by me and have been covered by thick magazine paper or usps envelope material since they've been in my possession (i.e. the covers will be shiny and unscratched when they reach you, yay).

lastly i live and work in new york city, if you would rather pick up the books in manhattan we can do an exchange and i will of course waive shipping fees.

thanks and GOOD LUCK in june/october!
Last edited by spaghetticat on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spaghetticat

New

Re: Brand New Powerscore books, Preptests 56 60 61 62, Superprep

Post by spaghetticat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm

hey all,
the first group of materials has been sold and shipped. i still have the Powerscore LR Bible that is dog-eared on some pages but otherwise 99% clean--none of the drills or questions have been marked in any way--which i'd like to sell for $12 + $3 shipping or $12 flat if picking up in soho/midtown manhattan. thanks a lot!

luckyboijk

New

Re: Brand New Powerscore books, Preptests 56 60 61 62, Superprep

Post by luckyboijk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 pm

spaghetticat wrote:hey all,
the first group of materials has been sold and shipped. i still have the Powerscore LR Bible that is dog-eared on some pages but otherwise 99% clean--none of the drills or questions have been marked in any way--which i'd like to sell for $12 + $3 shipping or $12 flat if picking up in soho/midtown manhattan. thanks a lot!
I will take it!!! do you take paypal?
Please PM your info.
Thanks

spaghetticat

New

Re: sold pls disregard

Post by spaghetticat » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

you got it! all books have been sold, thanks guys.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”