Which game on the Dec. LSAT was toughest? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Which games were the toughest

Poll ended at Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Game 1
5%
Game 2
34%
Game 3
57%
Game 4
4%

Total votes: 95

kkklick

Silver

Re: Which game on the Dec. LSAT was toughest?

Post by kkklick » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 pm

lakers3peat wrote:this logic games section was easy.. you are all just stupid people. sorry. enjoy your stay at cooley

p.s. the range is from 0 stars to 5 stars not 1 star to 5 stars you dumbass.
I don't care what score I get, as long as I beat you (and people like you).

crit_racer

Silver

Post by crit_racer » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm

It was a hard games section...don't let these assholes fuck with you. I usually miss between 0 and 3 on games sections, but definitely missed more on this one. Granted, descriptors like "hard" are always subjective, but I think it's safe to say that when the vast majority of ppl think that this section was hard, that it was, in fact, hard.

lakers3peat

Bronze

Post by lakers3peat » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Attorney wrote:
Go find us a review of a 0-star hotel or restaurant, and then get back to us. Until then, you are the weakest link.

Go read the rolling stones. there are plenty of cds that get half a star for a rating. Maybe if your nerdy ass got your head out of the books for a second you might be exposed to a little pop culture

lakers3peat

Bronze

Post by lakers3peat » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

josh43299 wrote: I personally found it difficult, it may just be because of the anxiety. I was scoring high in PTs. However, I hope that you fail miserably at life and get cancer. Douche.

sorry, i dont think it was anxiety.. i think you are just stupid.

hndls022

New

Post by hndls022 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 pm

edit.
Last edited by hndls022 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Attorney

Bronze

Post by Attorney » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 pm

lakers3peat wrote:
Attorney wrote:
Go find us a review of a 0-star hotel or restaurant, and then get back to us. Until then, you are the weakest link.

Go read the rolling stones. there are plenty of cds that get half a star for a rating. Maybe if your nerdy ass got your head out of the books for a second you might be exposed to a little pop culture
The rolling stones, eh? Idiot.

And as you pointed out, even Rolling Stone (notice the capitalization and singular tense, moron) with its joking ways, has never assigned 0 stars.

PS - you're really dumb.
PPS - But seriously. Like I can't believe how stupid you are.

Attorney

Bronze

Post by Attorney » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Attorney wrote:
lakers3peat wrote:
Attorney wrote:

The rolling stones, eh? Idiot.

And as you pointed out, even Rolling Stone (notice the capitalization and singular tense, moron) with its joking ways, has never assigned 0 stars.

PS - you're really dumb.
PPS - But seriously. Like I can't believe how stupid you are.

LOL, he won't respond here but takes potshots in other threads.

TyrodTaylor

Bronze

Post by TyrodTaylor » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 pm

not to burst yalls bubble. But my first game, was the infamous one. So i dont think this poll will work, since the order of the games appears to be different. And i am positive it was my first game, because when i oculd see through the page before the section i thought i had RC next and i turned it over and saw it was a game with no space.

PNorman1968

New

Post by PNorman1968 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 pm

The whole games section was pretty difficult compared to the PTs I took.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Cool - thanks for the votes and the uplifting discussion. Looks like we'll focus on the middle games, with an emphasis on saving time (though, frankly, a lot of that is about speeding up on the simpler games).

We're doing the workshop on Tues. even (the 11th), so just like everyone else, we're really hoping that the scores are released soon or else we're going to be up all night preparing. PM if you would like the sign-up link.

TyrodTaylor

Bronze

Post by TyrodTaylor » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

okay, well you are an idiot because my sgw game was first. i know that for a fact.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm

TyrodTaylor wrote:okay, well you are an idiot because my sgw game was first. i know that for a fact.
You aren't the first to suggest that :)...We'll definitely check on the topics and see if they correspond to what they're saying. Thanks for the heads up.

lsat_doobie

New

Post by lsat_doobie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Do a majority of people seriously consider the third game harder then the second? I thought after making a pretty obvious inference on the third game, it was really easy. The game was extremely restricted. I'm worried now that I might have missed something

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

TyrodTaylor

Bronze

Post by TyrodTaylor » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:54 pm

well when you are that nice about it... you are no longer an idiot

robotclubmember

Silver

Post by robotclubmember » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:Cool - thanks for the votes and the uplifting discussion. Looks like we'll focus on the middle games, with an emphasis on saving time (though, frankly, a lot of that is about speeding up on the simpler games).

We're doing the workshop on Tues. even (the 11th), so just like everyone else, we're really hoping that the scores are released soon or else we're going to be up all night preparing. PM if you would like the sign-up link.
I agree about speeding up the simpler games. Most normal people aren't going to solve games 2 and 3 in 8:45. But game 4 can be done in under five minutes. You shouldn't prepare people just to be able to knock out games like 2 and 3 in 8:45, because games like that are hard to predict. All you can do is give a flexible test-taker the tools so they can calibrate when they see something they weren't prepared for, but those games would still take time. It's just as important being able to solve the easy games like 4 in under 5 minutes, because realistically, if you couldn't do 4 in 5 minutes, you probably won't be able to finish that LG section as a whole.

2Serious4Numbers

Bronze

Post by 2Serious4Numbers » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm

lsat_doobie wrote:Do a majority of people seriously consider the third game harder then the second? I thought after making a pretty obvious inference on the third game, it was really easy. The game was extremely restricted. I'm worried now that I might have missed something
you did. it was a crucial rule too. now sit back and enjoy!

androstan

Gold

Post by androstan » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 pm

veragood wrote:Game 2: Time consuming, not necessarily hard, per se

Game 3: Time consuming AND hard
If the possibilities are one star, two star, three star, four star, or five star, then 3 star is the "middlest" score i.e. there are equal numbers of scores that are greater than and less than it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

lsat_doobie wrote:Do a majority of people seriously consider the third game harder then the second? I thought after making a pretty obvious inference on the third game, it was really easy. The game was extremely restricted. I'm worried now that I might have missed something
It is my understanding that there were no major inferences for the 3rd game. So either you are part of a very small minority of those who caught it or you made an inference that didn't follow from the rules. I was able to complete 4/5 on conference with confidence and didn't have any inference (especially a major one).

chopper

New

Post by chopper » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:45 pm

lakers3peat wrote:
Attorney wrote:

When Motor Trend rates cars, it's on a 1-5 star rating.

As for the games, I felt SG and Conferences was hard and time consuming, and utilities was pretty time consuming (with no room)...can't remember the fourth, but I do remember it was pretty easy.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”