Getting Rid of LSAT Prep Materials in NJ/NY/DC area

GULCgirl

Getting Rid of LSAT Prep Materials in NJ/NY/DC area

Postby GULCgirl » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 pm

I have a TON of LSAT Prep materials, including clean Preptests (I often worked on scratch paper, and have books where I did not take all the tests) that I would like to pass on to someone at TLS. I scored in the 99th percentile, thanks to a lot of help from posters on this board (I also hope that means any notes I took would be valuable to you). I am not looking to make a lot of $$$, and am happy to part with them for way less than list price, especially if someone wants a few tests or wants to pick up the whole bunch of it (more than a commercial test-prep companies course's worth). I also have a ton of books about the admissions process and 1L prep that I will include, no charge, if you're interested. Most of the materials are recommendations from this board. Ideally, someone would be able to pick it up in Central/North NJ or in DC. PM me for more details about specific books.

Good luck! From someone who loved this past semester (1L), I promise the studying is worth it!

edempsey15

Re: Getting Rid of LSAT Prep Materials in NJ/NY/DC area

Postby edempsey15 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 am

I don't know if you have already given away the materials but I'm interested. I'm in the DC area and I see you must have attended the GULC. Currently, I work in DC. Contact me if you still have any materials you think may be of interest to me. 202-203-9817 (Eric)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”