Best LSAT Prep in NYC

ellamuradyan

Best LSAT Prep in NYC

Postby ellamuradyan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:06 pm

SPAM Prep is by far one of the best LSAT courses I have ever took. I took Kaplan before Laura Hirsch's class and it was a disaster, the classes were very large and impersonal. I stopped going to class and did not get a refund, it was very expensive and useless. Before Laura I was scoring in the low 130's, which was terrible. After few classes and a private tutoring session Laura got me to score in the 160's. In Feb. when I took the test I got a 163, I couldn't have been happier, all thanks to Laura and her way of teaching LSAT. I highly recommend Laura because she really did provide the best LSAT prep courses!!

If you are serious about your LSAT score and your future register today:
http://www.SPAM.com/

Good luck!!!!

Nikrall

Re: Best LSAT Prep in NYC

Postby Nikrall » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:50 pm

After "few classes and a private tutoring session" you moved up almost 30 points?

If you are going to create accounts to shill for yourself, at least make their gains semi-realistic.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Nikrall wrote:After "few classes and a private tutoring session" you moved up almost 30 points?

If you are going to create accounts to shill for yourself, at least make their gains semi-realistic.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Oh come on.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”