Sleep Issues Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
inchoate_con

Bronze

Re: Sleep Issues

Post by inchoate_con » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:16 am

St.Remy wrote:Be sure to consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking these medications
Yea.... consult your medical staff. Also, before you remove that tag from your mattress, make sure you've retained counsel.

AverageTutoring

Bronze

Post by AverageTutoring » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 am

Knockglock wrote:
St.Remy wrote:
Knockglock wrote:
Chris_cpb wrote:I've found that even cheap solutions to insomnia do work. You can buy a bottle of natural sleep-inducing pills for something like $5 at Walgreens. I guess it could vary though depending on what you have planned the following morning.
I feel like those are placebos, i'm skeptical. No proof or anything but just my gut feeling.
A bottle of Port or Brandy never failed me. There are definitely cheap and effective sleep aids available, OP just needs to experiment (responsibly) with the methods available.
Yeah, alcohol seems work well for me, but I definitely don't want to head down that road.
No word of a lie: two MooseHeads and a peanut butter sandwhich and you will fall asleep like a baby. Trust me on this.

Blindc1rca

Bronze

Post by Blindc1rca » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:35 pm

AverageTutoring wrote: No word of a lie: two MooseHeads and a peanut butter sandwhich and you will fall asleep like a baby. Trust me on this.
^^ Damn Canucks! Haha no but MooseHead is the sh¡t I'll cede you that. That said I might recommend Spaten Optimator for the desired effect.

PB sandwich though? Peut être, but only sans jelly. I like my peeb straight up, unadulterated.

Pitcher

New

Post by Pitcher » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:37 pm

The people who are the most likely to take sleeping pills rather than practice behavior modification techniques are those who have previously had the most trouble falling asleep. Oh wait, that is the answer to a LR question in PT 55. Maybe you can get a suggestion on TOPMEDICALSCHOOLS.COM. You will probably receive 100 different suggestions here the only consistent answer will be when a suggested remedy fails then everyone here will say: "sue the manufacturer."

hijodehombre

Bronze

Post by hijodehombre » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

tequila

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

revolution724

Bronze

Post by revolution724 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm

hijodehombre wrote:tequila
Hurling while you're asleep can result in an unpleasant choking death.

Gold

Post by 094320 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”