Thoughts on Blueprint The Movie??

balzern

Thoughts on Blueprint The Movie??

Postby balzern » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey I am thinking about purchasing "Blueprint The Movie" and wanted to know what people thought of it? I took the June test and want to improve my score at least 10pts. Thanks.

iclaw

Re: Thoughts on Blueprint The Movie??

Postby iclaw » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I just signed up for it on Saturday. After getting a low score on Friday I searched the boards and most people thought it was worth it. The preview videos seem like it is informative but also somewhat entertaining. I looked at Powerscore Online and it seemed not as user friendly.

iclaw

Postby iclaw » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Also check out this recent thread

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=121924&hilit=blueprint

forward

Postby forward » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Last edited by forward on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

There are suddenly a lot of Blueprint threads with low-post-count commenters in them. I'd personally recommend people not take advice from anyone on TLS with less than 100 comments, myself.

Otherwise, like everything else in life, you should collect info, make your own informed decision, and decide for yourself what you want to do instead of basing it on what other people tell you to do.

crossingforHYS

Postby crossingforHYS » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 pm

I have over a 100 and if you want more info on blueprint feel free to pm me, as one who took their class for june 10

HiLine

Postby HiLine » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 pm

pumpernickel is an obvious troll and should be banned. It is this account that repeated the same BS in multiple BP-related threads.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 pm

HiLine wrote:pumpernickel is an obvious troll and should be banned. It is this account that repeated the same BS in multiple BP-related threads.

You keep repeating the same thing in multiple BP-related threads, too. You might want to check yourself there.

osmlpz

Postby osmlpz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:13 pm

what is the deal with all these BP posts all of a sudden

HiLine

Postby HiLine » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 pm

vanwinkle wrote:
HiLine wrote:pumpernickel is an obvious troll and should be banned. It is this account that repeated the same BS in multiple BP-related threads.

You keep repeating the same thing in multiple BP-related threads, too. You might want to check yourself there.

Well, you too. It seems to me that account is trying to stir up a heated discussion on BP, and by announcing that you are concerned about the discussion you helped him raise attention.

On a second thought though, I realized that you might've intended to warn against trolling in all those threads. Sorry if I misunderstood your goodwill...

None of my business from this point on. ;)

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

vanwinkle wrote:There are suddenly a lot of Blueprint threads with low-post-count commenters in them. I'd personally recommend people not take advice from anyone on TLS with less than 100 comments, myself.

Otherwise, like everything else in life, you should collect info, make your own informed decision, and decide for yourself what you want to do instead of basing it on what other people tell you to do.

I kinda wondered about a bunch of BP threads popping up all the sudden too. Considering they started as and have mainly been a regional company pretty much only holding live classes in CA and NY they always seem to get noticeably more newbie threads asking about them than other small/medium reputable regional prep companies.

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:44 pm

vanwinkle wrote:Otherwise, like everything else in life, you should collect info, make your own informed decision, and decide for yourself what you want to do instead of basing it on what other people tell you to do.

WTF if the posters on TLS took this advice the place would turn into a wasteland. My god man this website thrives on myth, convetional wsidom of people who have never doen the thing they give advice on, and a never ending supply of what school should i pick, who should i bid for, and people telling other people they will never get a job ever for the rest of thier lives untiles they got to a t6 (or t7, or t15 or t19 or whatever includes there own personal best offer but excludes everyone else). And then I would be without need as the only vioce of reason and reality in a sea of un washed masses. Delet that blasfhmy!

Also HI JEFFORT! :P

mlbennani

Postby mlbennani » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 pm

vanwinkle wrote:There are suddenly a lot of Blueprint threads with low-post-count commenters in them. I'd personally recommend people not take advice from anyone on TLS with less than 100 comments, myself.

You really have nothing better to do!
"I'd personally recommend people not take advice from anyone on TLS with less than 100 comments, myself." --> if you have posted more than a 100 threads you probably need to get a life!!!!

forward

Postby forward » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Last edited by forward on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

iclaw

Postby iclaw » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 pm

I think all the threads are being posted because of post-lsat scores and everyone researching the options especially since Blueprint is not a well known company.

I haven't started the program yet but I can tell you that I signed up last Saturday and received all my books for the online program this Thursday so I plan on starting this week.

TheTopBloke

Postby TheTopBloke » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 pm

That's just dumb.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Good, but not as good as Toy Story 3 in 3D. That movie was hilarious and it almost made me cry.

tsunagi

Postby tsunagi » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 am

TheTopBloke wrote:

That's just dumb.

No kidding. And if you check out vanwinkle's post history, you'll see that he's basically a whore for the Princeton Review. He can't stand the thought of a much better company like Blueprint getting some free publicity on this board.

Anaconda

Postby Anaconda » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:58 am

Ok, so you just joined 2 minutes ago so you could call a mod on TLS a "whore" for Princeton Review? I like how you investigated his 8,000+ posts which in turn motivated you to join TLS and make your first comment on it. Can you even search posts without being a member?

This phony account business is way out of control. The LSAT sub-forum has been flooded with this BP BS for the past 3 days and it's pretty obvious what's going on.

tsunagi wrote:
TheTopBloke wrote:

That's just dumb.

No kidding. And if you check out vanwinkle's post history, you'll see that he's basically a whore for the Princeton Review. He can't stand the thought of a much better company like Blueprint getting some free publicity on this board.

iclaw

Postby iclaw » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am

I can't speak for any other member but I did actually sign up for the BluePrint Online Course

Anaconda wrote:Ok, so you just joined 2 minutes ago so you could call a mod on TLS a "whore" for Princeton Review? I like how you investigated his 8,000+ posts which in turn motivated you to join TLS and make your first comment on it. Can you even search posts without being a member?

This phony account business is way out of control. The LSAT sub-forum has been flooded with this BP BS for the past 3 days and it's pretty obvious what's going on.

tsunagi wrote:
TheTopBloke wrote:

That's just dumb.

Nikrall

Postby Nikrall » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 am

Anaconda wrote:Ok, so you just joined 2 minutes ago so you could call a mod on TLS a "whore" for Princeton Review? I like how you investigated his 8,000+ posts which in turn motivated you to join TLS and make your first comment on it. Can you even search posts without being a member?

tsunagi wrote:
TheTopBloke wrote:

That's just dumb.

Lets be fair. He signed up at least 4 minutes before he called VanWinkle a "whore".

HiLine

Postby HiLine » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am

I wonder why some accounts haven't been banned for obvious abusive personal attacks already. So much for democracy !

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 am

HiLine wrote:I wonder why some accounts haven't been banned for obvious abusive personal attacks already. So much for democracy !

How is a private message baord not supported by advertsiers like a democracy?

arawai

Postby arawai » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 pm

I am going to be taking both the live Blueprint course and the movie course because I have heard so many good things about the company. But which one should I do first? bpcolin, what is your advice on this?

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 pm

arawai wrote:I am going to be taking both the live Blueprint course and the movie course because I have heard so many good things about the company. But which one should I do first? bpcolin, what is your advice on this?

Banned for being an alt.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”