Knewton LSAT Prep

motiontodismiss

Knewton LSAT Prep

Postby motiontodismiss » Wed May 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Has anyone heard of this company? Has anyone used them? If so, how were they? I was shopping for LSAT prep books on amazon and I came upon this company. Seems like their LSAT class makes all 59 tests available to you and it's got a whole lot of classes....

...My other options are the LSAT video by Blueprint ($899) or the Kaplan LSAT Premium online ($1,149) so this one seems to be the cheapest. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

My last diag score was a 155 and my goal is 175+, for the December test. I'm prepared to defer until February if necessary. Obviously shooting for as high as possible but will be happy with 173+, ideally 175+.

Here's the link
http://www.knewton.com/lsat/

thanks!

RockabillyForums

Re: Knewton LSAT Prep

Postby RockabillyForums » Thu May 20, 2010 12:29 pm

I used them when I decided to take the GMAT, and they were very helpful and raised my score by 100 points but I decided to try for my LSAT again, I would prefer to go to Law School instead of going for my MBA. With Knewton, they are live online classes where you interact with the teacher and the students. They are very helpful and I will be using them this summer for their LSAT classes while using the powerscore books.

motiontodismiss

Postby motiontodismiss » Fri May 21, 2010 2:13 am

Thanks. I hope so. I registered for the december LSAT yesterday and it's scaring the shit out of me.

davidr1534

Postby davidr1534 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:35 am

I am about half way through the course so far and am impressed. If you are in a position where classroom learning is not feasible or desirable then Knewton is a great bet. The one caveat is that they don't give you any hard copy materials (to keep the price down.) It is easy (although a little pricey) to print out the practice tests but on stuff like the RC practices it can get a little annoying. But I would definitely recommend it as good value for money.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”