When to take course?

ryanshep

When to take course?

Postby ryanshep » Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi all, first I would like to mention that I was originally signed up to take the June LSAT when I ran into this site about a week ago. After averaging 160's on practice tests and discovering the rigorous study taken upon by individuals on this site, I have pushed back my LSAT to October and decided to take a course. (I started studying about a month ago)

I am pretty sure I am going to take the Testmaster's course as they seem to come highly recommended. As I am sure most of you know, TM offers an Early Summer and a Late Summer course. I am seeking opinions on which course would be most beneficial. So far on my individual studies I have difficulty identifying which weaknesses I have in LR and LG and so my reviews haven't been as helpful as I would want and I really haven't seen any improvement. I have been using the Powerscore Bibles.

I think I would like to take the Early Summer because it would give me the techniques for focusing my individual study in the last month before the test, however I can certainly see the benefits of taking it right up to before the test.

Opinions?

SupraVln180

Re: When to take course?

Postby SupraVln180 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Even if you take the early summer course, it will go right up until the October test. I am taking the early summer Testmasters course beginning July 13th and it runs right up until the test. I believe both sessions run up until the test, but the early summer is less like a cram session. Early summer is most definetly the way to go, it will give you more time to understand the material and make it less dense, plus give you time for that self-study in between classes (which is the best way to get your scores up)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”