If you're looking for a compressed class...

If you're looking for a compressed class...

Postby tomwatts » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey all, I'm teaching an LSAT class that starts tomorrow (but you can sign up through the end of the weekend and only miss one class session) and runs until the June test. It's a live online class, so anyone anywhere can take it. It runs Monday through Thursday, 6-8:30 pm Eastern time (with an extra half hour on days with test review). That comes out to a total of 55 hours of instruction. We start with the very basics and work our way up to all the advanced material that you'd cover in any class. It includes regular course materials, including access to all released LSATs and written explanations for virtually every question. The cost is $1,199 — looks like there's a $200 discount running right now, too.

If you've been studying on your own but have hit a wall and think that some formal instruction would help, this might be a good option for you. If you haven't been studying at all but want to devote pretty much your entire life to the LSAT from now until June (because that's what you'd need to do to complete all the homework I'll assign), this would work, too. Also, if you're planning to take the test in September, but you'd like a jump-start, this is a good way to get going. You get access to recorded lessons for several months after the course ends (until December, I think), so you can always review via the recordings even after June.

If you'd like any more information, PM me or post here (or check the Princeton Review website). Good luck with studying, whatever you do! :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”