Looking at applying this cycle in Florida Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
rdelaney

Bronze

Looking at applying this cycle in Florida

Post by rdelaney » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 am

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some advice...
My LSAC GPA is 3.08 and I'll improve that by the end of the semester, but I'm sending in my apps by November.
I'm taking the October LSAT and I'm looking at scoring a 163-168, hopefully higher.

Ideally, I'd like to get into UF and FSU, but should I look outside of Florida? I'd probably stick to Florida after law school if that is a factor.

Are there other good options in Florida besides UF and FSU if I don't get in? (Those are my top two at the moment)

Thanks for the help or any insight you can provide!

mehiguess

Bronze

Re: Looking at applying this cycle in Florida

Post by mehiguess » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Besides what you listed, FIU and maybe Stetson would be the only Florida schools worth going to IMO. But this post is pretty much null and void until that first LSAT score. Study hard and good luck!

rdelaney

Bronze

Post by rdelaney » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:57 pm

mehiguess wrote:Besides what you listed, FIU and maybe Stetson would be the only Florida schools worth going to IMO. But this post is pretty much null and void until that first LSAT score. Study hard and good luck!
I was just looking at other potential schools and was just putting out ideas, once I get the score, I'm planning on moving fast.

Thanks for the input, I'll definitely be posting again once I get that LSAT score!

rad lulz

Platinum

Post by rad lulz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”