0L here. Scored a couple boxes of law school hand-me-downs from friends, among which include some Sum & Substance and PMBR CDs, but they're older editions. Any idea if these are too outdated for me?
1. Sum & Substance: Civ Pro, 6th ed. (Miller) - currently in 7th ed.
2. Sum & Substance: Crim Pro, 3rd ed. (Dressler) - currently in 5th ed.
3. Sum & Substance: Crim Law, 3rd ed. (Dressler) - currently in 5th ed.
4. Sum & Substsance: Con Law, 6th ed. (Cheh) - currently in 7th ed.
5. PMBR Multistate CD Review: Torts, K, Property, Evidence, Crim Law, Con Law, Corporations, Wills, Tax, Remedies - no year apparent on discs, but friend passed the bar in 2008 so I'd guess around then
(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests