I've searched for a similar topic a few times and can't seem to find it (though I am sure it's been covered). My apologies.
Is it better to apply with a 3.62 or a 3.66 (if I wait until post-december)?
I am planning to send applications within the first few weeks (definitely October). But, if it would be better to wait until my first semester of senior grades are in, I may reconsider.
(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests