PA Character and Fitness Airing of Grievances Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

PA Character and Fitness Airing of Grievances

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:12 pm

Can anyone vouch for, comment on, enlighten into the C&F process in PA? I wasn't concerned about anything on my application, but now am seeing its being held up. I'm not sure if this is a notoriously tough state C&F wise, and hope anyone has insight into their process.

hazencage

New

Re: PA Character and Fitness Airing of Grievances

Post by hazencage » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:25 am

I am in the same boat. I contacted my C&F investigator and was informed my file is now with the lead investigator. I am going to call on the first to see what the hold up is. I have seen other people make the same post on reddit and say that is where their application is at as well.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:33 pm

hazencage wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:25 am
I am in the same boat. I contacted my C&F investigator and was informed my file is now with the lead investigator. I am going to call on the first to see what the hold up is. I have seen other people make the same post on reddit and say that is where their application is at as well.
Please keep me posted on anything you hear!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:41 pm

Did you guys ever hear anything? Not in PA but my certification has now been held up past the swearing in date and I'm not sure what would cause an issue

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”