Cal Bar Bible? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
thisismytlsaccount

New

Cal Bar Bible?

Post by thisismytlsaccount » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Hey everyone, so I'm currently using Barbri. I feel like it's helped me solidify topics that I was already decent at during law school -- so I feel good on certain topics. Unfortunately, I have had to work so there there's others that I am feeling behind on and I am not sure Barbri is getting me where I need to be (it could just be me though and not Barbri). Anyway, I came across Cal Bar Bible and was wondering if anyone on here had used them or would recommend it? (especially since it's $200).

I searched on the forum and found only what seemed to be someone constantly advertising for it, but no one mentioning they actually have used it (which may already be a negative sign for the product). But, at the outset it looked good to me... but wanted to hear opinions before potentially wasting $200,

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”